Second bonus part (mature people only)

After a month, they were both 1000lbs each, and thanks to the serum, able to walk around and move freely. They had recently moved into a house three times bigger that had one giant room, a door that was only used by the maids, and a sextuple fortified, tungsten structured bed that was custom sized to accommodate the ten women's needs.

The maids didn't want to get fat, they wanted to make others fat, which is why they were hired. They all were fat, but not too big. They also had big tits and asses, again not too big.

Hazel had a great idea that day, she called all the maids over and said "how about we all get naked and start playing around and having sex?" And the maids did just that, stripping their clothes off, and then Hazel, Violet, and the maids had the time of their lives, cumming all so much, they would be able to fill a paddling pool to the brim. The women covered themselves in lard, cum, oil and grease, all of which made them feel good, as they were about to burst with arousement and moaning so hard that ear defenders would be completely ineffective.

The first maid, Janice, while sucking on one of hazel's humongous tits, said "this is my dream! I always wanted this!" And Violet replied "I know right? I'm so fucking horny and I never want to stop unless I need to shit, piss or eat, because of how sexy this is!" And all of them kept doing this, four of them went off to cook, but switched with the other four maids to keep themselves as well as Hazel and Violet happy.

Hazel said "hey, you know what would be even better? If we got feeding tubes to make us even bigger!!!" Violet replied with "but I like being fed", but hazel then said "we can still be fed but we will use the tubes to get bigger!"

The next part will be the last part