"Sure!"

I'm happy that he's finally returning to normal, but still, I can't help but wonder what that lights thing was all about.

Sun moved closer to me and handed me some colored paper.

"Okie dookie, for this first step, you'll need 2 colors of your choice!"

Hmm.. I think I'll pick ( Color of your choice) and (color of your choice)

I grab the colored paper I want and wait for the next directions.

Honestly, I'm really excited to do this. Back at home and school, I'd always get left out of activities like this, even if it was required. They'd always let you pick a partner, and I'd always be left out.. not knowing what to do. I sat in the back of the class, and I was too shy to ask for help, so I never did any activity's like this..

"Great color choices! Your butterfly will turn out beautifully!"

He then carefully show me the whole process, being careful and patient with me, even if I mess up once or twice. So carefully, that he made sure I got every step right, so i wouldn't fuck it up and make it look sloppy.

Woah

Woah. I think this is only time I've ever been impressed with myself. I mean, I did have to ask Sun for help.. but I still did it! I didn't fuck it up like I always do, I actually did it.

"You're a natural! You did need my help, but you did some hard parts on your own, you nailed it!"

Y/n blushed, as shes never been praised before.

I wanted to tell Sun something.. even though it wasn't the right time. Besides, I don't know how much time I have left with him..

"Hey, Sun?"

"Yes, y/n?"

Phew, once again.

"Can I.. tell you something?"

It took him a minute to respond, but eventually he did.

"You can tell me anything! No matter what it is, I'll keep it a secret."

A secret? Isn't he like a robot, isn't he gonna be monitored? Whatever, that's better for me, anyways. But wait.. wouldn't I want my parents to be in jail? Wouldn't I.. want a different family?

Tons of thoughts ran through y/n's head, but they decided they would tell him, no matter the outcome.

"My parents abuse me."

It was almost like Sun didn't even hear me, he just pretended like I didn't say anything at all.

Then, he spoke.

"Oh... my poor little star.. come here."
Sun wanted to do so much more then just comfort her. he wanted to call CPS, get her a better family and life, give them back the childhood that was stripped away from them. After all, he couldn't do much. He was just a robot.

Sun hugged me. Even though he was a robot, he was light and his hug felt nice. This was the most safe I have ever felt in my entire life.. I felt like crying. I haven't cried in a longgg time, my parents knocked that out of me from a young age.

I sobbed into his arms for a good 10 minutes, letting it all out. I felt so sad but a lot better at the same time.

After awhile, I finally looked up at him and he looked down at me.

"I won't let those people hurt you anymore, but in order to do that you need to keep it a secret. This'll be our little secret, okay?"

"Okay.."

Y/n sniffled once more and fell asleep in his arms, just in time for nap time.

.

.

.

...I don't even got nun to say this chapter.