Chapter 8: worry

Sorry I haven't updated in a while but I totally forgot about this lmao, enjoy the hot picture.
TW: unsanitary actions
.
.
.
.
[ Suns POV: ]

By the morning, I was started to get REALLY worried. It was 2 hours past opening time, kids were the e, settled and playing, but still no one to pick up y/n.

Later I would have to report it. I'll ask moon to call child services tonight, so y/n won't get worried.

Mental communication: 

Hey moony!!! Would you mind calling child services for Y/n tonight?!

Yes. I'm not doing that.

But why?!!

Goodbye.

Moon?!!

IRL:

Why is moon acting like this?!!  Is ther something wrong with him? He shouldn't be acting like this it isn't in out program!

I guess he's just lazy? Doesn't wanna do it? I guess I'll have to ask him later....

y/n's POV:

I woke up and took the rise and shine pill that he makes sleep over kids take. I don't know what's up with that to be honest, am I being drugged?

Anyways, today was kinda of a blur. Even what I was just thinking 1 minute ago is a blur. Yesterday is a blur to.

I don't know if it's the pill he gives me or not, but I should tell him about it. Ha, not like I care about anything.

Anyways, stuff I can remember from today, because I did tell sun about how today is very blurry, and he told me to make an list of things I can remember. I just didn't tell him about that I thought it was the pill causing this.

So, list of things I can remember:

kids parents where staring at me like I was a zombie

kids where staring at me like I was their sleep paralysis demon

The janitor looked at me like I was a rare unidentified species.

taking the pill

sun waking me up

kids moving away from me every time I was near them

.... Why am i making this sound like I'm hardcore emo? Majorly depressed? Christ sake I'm both of those. Well, blame it on my stupid parents.

I put down the crayon I was writing with and headed on in the fajungle of a mess me play pin or Obtascule course- whatever it's called

I went inside it, and headedto my area/darkest place in that joint. On my way there. I saw the most disgusting thing ever. Some kid had just- what in the middle of the fajung thingy?! I was not settling down even 9 feet away from that thing.

I ran back down to where sun was, and told him about it. He looked about nervous( as nervous looking as a robot can be) but said that it happened all the time. He called the janitor over to clean it up and check if their was anything else that needed cleaning.

Whole the janitor was cleaning, sun lectured the kids about how it was not okay too poop in the play pin area, and that it was very unsanitary. He said that using the potty is what you should always do.

That whole time I was trying so hard to keep myself from laughing, but I couldn't help myself.

After the janitor was done cleaning, I went back to my area.

Thankfully, their was no trace of poop there.

I sat down and started to day dream about THEM.

it was this kid in two of my classes. They were very popular, so they didn't pay much attention to me.

But the point is, they were kind to me. Which is very surprising for a popular person. Anyone would shows a tiny bit affection to me I get attached to. I'm SUPER attached to this person. It's actually my first time having a " crush" on a real person.

They are handsome and beautiful. Every thing about them is perfect. I just wanna take them into s big hug.

I then fell asleep day dreaming about them, and a little about sun.
Clarifying that THEM does not have a gender and you can think of them as whatever you want.
Suns POV:

After all the kids had their first nap time ( y/n was sleeping in the play pin area), I was planning to call child services.

I walked over to the company phone and I started dialing...