London Boy 1/2

(I RECOMMEND READING WHILE LISTENING TO LONDON BOY BY TAYLOR SWIFT ON REPEAT)

YN is about to go on stage she is in her dressing room. She has written a new song about lando but she was changed the lyrics to be about Lewis. One to be about Lewis for the pr. but she also genuinely loves Lewis more than Lando.

She goes up to the stage and Lewis stands in the curtains. She hugs him and he wishes her good luck.

She goes on the stage and the spotlight comes on her and the music starts to play. And she sings her new song and gets a massive cheer from the crowd. Lando is in the front of the crowd and can see the whole stage.
(The song is London boy by Taylor swift)

She does her singing and gets to the chorus and starts to walk to the back of the stage where Lewis takes a step out of the curtain so the whole crowd can see.

"Show me a gray sky, a rain cab ride. Babe, don't threaten me with a good time. They say home is where the heart is.
But God, I love the English"

YN kisses Lewis in front of everyone confirming the Rumors about their relationship but Lewis, YN and Lando know that that wasn't part of the plan.

They know it's the truth.

YN goes back to the front of the stage.

"So I GEUSS all the Rumors are true, You know I love a London boy."

She turns to look at Lewis.

"Boy i fancy you"

Lando looks in at YN in shock and she looks straight at him with a grin on her face and mouths "it's over" Lando sees understands and leaves.

She finishes her concert and runs to Lewis who picks her up and hugs her. And they go back to YNs dressing room

"So did you and Lando break up" Lewis asked

"Yes (she smiles), the only person I want is you Lewis, you treat me better than anyone ever have"

"Me to YN, I know me just had a pr relationship but over the last few months I have really begun to love you" Lewis says

They smile and hug. Lewis goes out to wait in the car and YN gets change and goes out to join him. Lewis drives YN to her mansion and they agree to meet up tomorrow.