2. Family introduction

Start from the beginning

Jungkook wakes up from his sleep shouting, "Taehyung! Taehyung! Where are you?"

In Seocho in Gangnam district of Seoul, a big beautiful mansion is situated around which greenery is present everywhere. At the main gate of mansion is written 'Jeon Mansion' in a beautiful way. From gate a path leads to main door of house. On both sides of the road beautiful plants and flowers are present.

 On both sides of the road beautiful plants and flowers are present

                           (Front side)

                      (Back side view)

Today in Jeon Mansion since morning preparation are going on. Some people are decorating the mansion while some are running here and there to complete the given tasks. Some are sending invitation to guests through calls or messages.
Chefs are busy in kitchen to prepare food for today's party.
Media reporters are also present outside the house to capture everything.
All these preparations are to welcome Jeon Groups C.E.O. Mr. Jeon Jungkook. who finally returned to Korea from London after seven years.
Yes we are talking about our Jungkook. To celebrate his returning, his cousin brother, Jeon Junghyun is throwing a welcome party for which all these preparations are taking place.

Jungkook's mother, Mrs. Jeon So-min is instructing chefs, "Look everything should be prepared according to my son's taste and choice. I am giving you list of of his favourite food make sure to prepare them all."
Just then Jungkook's aunty, Jeon Yoo-jung enters inside the kitchen with a paper in her hands. She says, "Noona this is the list of Jungkook's favourite food."
So-min smiles and says, "Thanks Yoo-jung. I know you are really happy with Jungkook's arrival."
Yoo-jung says, "Offcourse noona. I can't even describe my happiness to you. Afterall Jungkook is my son also. When he was not here I almost forgot to live."
So-min says, "I know you never differentiated between Jungkook and Junghyun. That's why he calls you eomma."
Hearing this a smile appears on Yoo-jung's face. She says, "You just see noona today's party will be grand. I will take care of everything."

So-min smiles but suddenly her eyes turn glossy. She says, "Yoo-jung my son was from me for so many years. How I have spended these years only I know. I longed to see him in all these years. I can see the deep pain in his eyes but I can do nothing for him. I am feeling so helpless as a mother. My playful son got lost somewhere. He is living in pain since past seven years. He has forgotten to smile. Neither he talks much nor meets someone. He had drowned himself in work only so that he can forget his past. But I know that the cold looking Jungkook is completely broken from inside. At that time we thought if we will send him away from here then he will forget everything but nothing like this happened. Maybe if we haven't sent him away then this wouldn't have happened. When will happiness return in his life? When he will move on from his past? Don't know when God will paint his life with happiness?" Saying that she starts crying.