Chapter 11

Hi guys, I know I am late as always.

I have to deal with my work stress, my TL is giving. I thought of quitting so many times already but as a fresher it wouldn't be good to quit before completing one year tenure. That's why I am enduring all of this.

Leave my problem aside and enjoy the chapter. Please comment.

*Pete pov*

"come on Porsche it's enough, we almost visited every shop in this Mall. Are you not satisfied yet?" I groaned. My legs are aching due to all the walking but Porsche doesn't seem to stop today.

"oiii Pete, why are you sulking? I am almost done. just one shop and we will eat before going back. Okay?" I rolled my eyes at him.

"okay be quick. I have to go home" I said, uninterested.

"aw aw!! why are you in a hurry to go home? Are you worried for your hubby?" Porsche started to tease but I mouthed 'asshole' and he just laughed it off.
I have to hurry home so that I can take my pill. Otherwise, I may forget to take it and the consequences after that.... I don't want to face it.

Porsche continued to drag me to another shop. As he was exploring the clothes, I came across a familiar figure.

"pete... I am" I ignored him and tried to walk past him but he grabbed my hand

"pravat..."

"I am sorry. I am sorry pete" he chanted almost crying and I stood there silent.

"I know you would be uncomfortable after what I said but I came to apologize" he continued handing me a flower bouquet. "let's be friends at least. please pete" he pleaded.

"how did you know that I am here? Are you stalking me?" I enquired.

"no!! I mean yeah... but trust me I just wanted to apologize"

I bit my lip, contemplating whether to believe him or not. "I promise, I will never bring that topic again" I smiled, accepting the flowers.

"hey it's you again?" Porsche came with another two bags

"Hi Porsche" pravat flashed a smile before turning to me "I am so happy that you forgive me pete. I will take my leave then" he walked away smiling.

"what's happening here?" Porsche asked looking in the direction pravat went.

"nothing" I shrugged.

"forget it. Let's go eat" he slung his hand around my shoulder, guiding me to a restaurant.

Porsche ordered a dish which I never heard of and I don't think it will taste any good. Soon our food was served and Porsche forced me to eat that foreign dish. I felt nauseous as soon as I gulped the second bite and ran to the bathroom to vomit.

"Are you okay?" Porsche asked laughing, earning a glare from me.

"this is all because of you" I washed my face and dragged him out of the mall.

Vegas must be in our home right now and macau must be in school. "pete, do you want me to drop you at Minor Mansion?" Porsche asked knowingly.

I just nod in response.
By the time I reached home Vegas was in the living room. I rushed to our shared room and rummaged through the drawers where I hid my pills. But none of them are there. I panicked, checking them again and again "where are they? I clearly kept them here" I mumbled to myself.

"looking for something?" I heard a voice and turned around, then that's it. One of my biggest nightmares.... Vegas was holding the sheet that contained pills making my eyes go wide.