"You alright?" Hanni suddenly asked.

"Umm, yeah. I'm just starting to feel a little tired," I started to yawn.

My social battery was beyond drained for the day, but I wanted to show the girls how much I appreciated them for sticking by Haerin's side this whole time.

"Okay, let's take you back home. We don't need you falling asleep in random places," Hanni suddenly grabbed my arm.

"Come on," Minji did the same.

I didn't understand the girls' actions, but it was probably because I probably looked more tired than I was trying to make it seem.

- Minji POV -

Even though Y/n said they have a nice sleep through the night, it didn't seem so.

Hanni and I could clearly tell that Y/n hadn't been sleeping well for quite a while. Y/n had really bad eye bags and they kept nodding off every so often. So, we ended up having to take Y/n home a little earlier than we wanted.

"You think Y/n will be alright?" Hanni exhaled out, as we walked out of Y/n's apartment.

"Yeah, it's probably best we don't interfere. The last time we intervened in Y/n's life, they ended getting arrested," I tried to joke.

"Why can't you take anything serious?" Hanni suddenly stopped in her tracks.

I couldn't help but scoff.

A part of me was still bitter about Hanni calling child protective services, but I couldn't over look the fact that she stuck by Haerin's side the entire time.

"I am being serious. The best thing we can do is follow Y/n's lead and not make a big deal out of things," I just kept on walking.

Hanni was too uptight for me at times. She would worry like crazy and ask the most unnecessary questions. Most of the time, I had not answered to her questions.

"Maybe we should stick around and make sure they're okay," Hanni kept insisting that Y/n wasn't okay.

"No, we shouldn't. Trust me, Y/n feels better when they're alone," I sighed out.

"Oh, I doubt that!" I could hear Hanni's footsteps trying to catch up to me.

"Believe me. Y/n enjoys being alone. Why do you think they haven't date?" I huffed out.

Sometimes, Hanni was just so stubborn that the only way to get her to chill was to tell her something she wouldn't like.

By now, I had caught on to the fact that Hanni had feelings for Y/n. So it made it a bit easier to hurt her feelings when she pissed me off.

"I thought it was because they were always so busy with Haerin?" Hanni suddenly calmed down.

"Well yeah, but I'm sure that having someone need you 24/7 would create the adverse effects. Y/n likes to be alone because they've had someone by their side almost their entire life," I took a deep breath.

It had always understood that Y/n was always overstimulated by Haerin. That's why Y/n liked to be alone so much.

I think that's also why Y/n and I got alone so well since the moment we met. We both valued our alone time, we were both very independent, and we both had priorities that we were always focused on.

I had never met someone like them before.

And I understood all too well how precious having time alone was.

"So, Y/n has never really dated anyone?" Hanni suddenly seemed curious.

"Nope, never!" I shortly answered.

"Really? They've never even kissed anyone?" She kept on being curious.

"Well, that I don't know. But I do know that they've never dated anyone," I pursed my lips.

I didn't know if Hanni had caught on to the fact that I liked Y/n too, but at times it seemed like she did and just didn't really care.

"Anyway, I got a meeting with my dad early in the morning. So, I'll text you about having dinner with Haerin and Y/n sometime this week," I politely tried to say goodbye.

"Okay," Hanni sounded a bit reluctant.

"Do you think it would be okay if I check in on Haerin at the house?" She suddenly asked.

I rolled my eyes a bit annoyed and turned to walk to my car. "Just leave them alone!" I warned her.

-

-

-

-

-

-