16

Ignore the mistakes:

"And what will you do? Weak omega with even weaker alpha, moon goddess really made a perfect match," Eungyul started to test his patience level. "

"Who said we are weak?," Taehyung smirks but soon becomes angry when they start to laugh at him. "Everyone, knows, you, an omega is weak. I mean it's obvious, all omegas are weak,"

"Not all eungyul, not all of them,"

"Okay? We knew omegas are weak but alpha?, look at that pathetic alpha," Eungyul said as he pointed at jungkook who was shaking from the coldness since he was not used to be outside at this hour.

"Speak one more about him and you'll be dead," Taehyung warned.

"I'm not scared of you omega, you're weak but probably not more than this cadaver,"

The alphas was busy laughing at them that they didn't notice when taehyung ran towards them. They startled by it and step backwards.

"Didn't I warn you, little alphas?," Taehyung spoke, head titled like a serial killer do in the movie before killing their victim.

Eungyul raised his fist to hit but taehyung was quick to grabs it and twist it behind his back. "Weak alpha with an equal weak attack," He utters and twist his wrist, eungyul tried to wiggles out but the grip was too strong.

Too strong for a omega.

"Of course you're not alone," Taehyung kicked his butt and throw him away after seeing his friends raising their fists and coming towards him.

He smirks because there is nothing harmful weapons with them so it's easy to defeat them, very easy for him. "Just kill this bitch," Eungyul screams and caress his wrist as it was pink from the tight grip.

"Kill because you can't have me? Oh so pathetic," Taehyung mocked at him and he dodge hyunbin's fist before grabbing him just like he grabbed eungyul.

"Attack him!!, the fvck why are you still standing you bastards??," Eungyul barks loudly like dog when its scared. He admitted that he is getting scared now.

Jungkook was trying to stand, he tried hard but it was making him tired and top of that he was very cold. But he was watching how his omega, who looks too soft to even hurt a insects is beating the alpha like it's his regular job.

"Just please!!," He tries to stand up while mumbling but at the end he landed his butt on where it was before. "I'm so pathetic--,"

"You're the one who is weak, you fvcking bastard," Jungkook widened his eyes when he saw taehyung kicking the alphas who were in the ground, one by one.

They seems to bleed. "You want them to kill me? Huhh?? I will be the one who will kill you instead," Taehyung smirks, he looks maniac that jungkook wouldn't have recognized him if he wasn't his husband.

"I really want to vanish you from this world but your mother are nice so I won't," Taehyung bends down on his knees and grabs eungyul's face.

He shakes his face aggressively. "You thought I was weak, didn't you? See? Was I weak like omegas were supposed to?,"

"L-Leave," Eungyul's words were muffled as his cheeks were grabbed by taehyung.

"Lweave whut?," The omega mocked. "I have a serious question, do I look weak?,"

"Of course you do, you're an omeg--," Eungyul yelped when his cheeks was met with taehyung's fist, whining as it hurts more than it already was.

"Omega omega omega," Taehyung grab his face and slaps him across his face, slapping again and again and again. "I look weak because I'm omega?," He fumes more.

"Hey! he said that I look weak because I'm a omega, isn't it funny? Do you think I'm weak because I'm a omega?," Taehyung asked when jungkook stroll towards him.

Jungkook gulps, scared because it was the first time he is seeing taehyung like that. He always seems happy and giggly but maybe he has lost it?. "N-No tae," He disagree.

"You're not weak, you don't look weak, actually you're the strongest omega person I've ever seen, I've ever known," As if taehyung has recognized him, he starts to smile.

"Hey bunny," He got up and walked towards him. "Are you cold?, I'm sorry," He undress his sweatshirt and made jungkook wear it. "I'm sorry to keep you wait in cold,"

"I-It's okay, d-don't apologize taehyungie hyungie," Jungkook closed his eyes when taehyung kiss his forehead.

"Sorry that you have to see that, were you scared?," He shakes his head as no, lying but taehyung doesn't need to know that right. Or else he might laugh. But jungkook knows that he won't laugh but still.

Jungkook looks besides taehyung and saw them on the ground with bleeding face and broken legs, the reason they are still there.

"Don't look at them," Taehyung came in front of him and bends down, putting his hands on the wheelchair as he leans down and pecks him.

"Shall we go?," Taehyung asked and he nodded. "Please! It's very cold," Jungkook closed his eyes when he kissed him, kissing back immediately as they kissed for a while before pulling away with a shy blushy smiles.

---

I suvkk at describing the fighting scenes. Don't laugh okay?🥲

And happy new year guys🕴️