11

Ignore the mistakes:

Everything is like a new to jungkook nowadays. It's like he got a new life, away from the hate, away from the toxicity and away from being called a murderer or burden.

It's like taehyung, his omega gave him a new life. One week, it only had been one week since he came here, but his omega has been doing a lot for him. First, introducing him to the moon pack without any hesitation.

Second, keeping him happy, not giving him any time to make him feel bad about himself or anything else, reminding him that he's worth a lot than anybody could ever imagine.

And now here they're, at the hospital, knowing about his injuries. "Yes! Its been 6 years but he didn't take any medicine for it, ah yes! Yes!,"

Jungkook snapped out of his daze when he was shaken by taehyung. "Bun, Mr. Jung is asking you something,"

"I-I'm sorry, can you repeat it again?," Jungkook said, bowing out as he finds the situation awkward. The doctor, Jung nodded.

"I asked if you've ever feel any pain in there? Ever?,"

"Sometimes, its too much but not daily, only twice a year?," Jungkook informed and he nodded.

"I heard you haven't taken any medicine for it right? As a doctor, I really get angry at patients who don't take their medicines but I know Mr. Kim-oh sorry Mr. Jeon so I will let this slide,"

Taehyung chuckles with his blushing cheeks. "I see, so you rarely gets pain? That's the good news then but I have to check the things first, can I?,"

Jungkook looks at the omega, waiting for him to say something. "Of course doctor, that's why we are here for," Taehyung told him as the doctor sighs.

Half hour an hour after scanning, they were again on the chair, with doctor with emotionless face and the alpha and the omega with nervous ones.

"I-Is everything okay Dr. Jung?, will he gain any improvement?," Taehyung asked, dr. Jung finally looks at him and his lips curled, nodding with a happy smile.

"It's a miracle thar Mr. Jeon's condition isn't that critical, he indeed will gain improvement soon if he do daily needed exercises. I'm glad that he doesn't have to go on any operation,"

Taehyung widened his smile as well as his eyes and he looks at jungkook and opens his arms excitedly, hugging him with oh so beautiful and giddy giddy feelings.

"I'm so happy bun, I'm so happy," Taehyung smooches his everywhere except lips, jungkook blushes as always. "I-I'm happy too,"

"Well well well, I'm here too you know?,"

Taehyung realised that and back off from him, blushing when Dr. Jung wiggles his eyebrows, teasing him. "Ahh hyung~ stop it,"

"What? I didn't say anything?," Dr. Jung aka hoseok looks at him, acting like he's confused as taehyung rolls his eyes.

 Jung aka hoseok looks at him, acting like he's confused as taehyung rolls his eyes