" 02|Unspoken Connections "

2| unspoken connections

"Why do you think you're the right fit for this position?"asked Akshara leaning back, tapping the tip of her pen on the black file. Abhimanyu, with a charming smile, exudes confidence.

"Well,Ma'am, I thrive in high-pressure environments, stay cool under any circumstance, and I anticipate your needs effortlessly", replied Abhimanyu. He takes a look at her composure. While Akshara, visibly unimpressed, raises an eyebrow.

"That's what every candidate says. What makes you different?"

"I bring more than just skills. I bring passion and dedication. I don't just want a job; I want to contribute to your success." Akshara smirks, glancing at Kavya, who observes with a subtle hint of curiosity.

Akshara sarcastically replied to him with a subtle giggle, "Passion and dedication? Cute. But I need someone who can handle the demands of this job, not just talk about it. Kavya here was exceptional."

Abhimanyu acknowledges Kavya with a nod, his confidence unwavering.

"No disrespect to Kavya; I'm sure she did an excellent job. But every PA has their unique strengths. I believe my skills complement what you need."

Akshara leaned forward, scrutinizing Abhimanyu. She further asked him, "And how do I know you won't bail on me like Kavya did?". Abhimanyu meets Akshara's gaze without hesitation.

"Because I see this as more than just a job",he replied. He noticed Akshara looking at him with disbelief for what he had just said. He smiled and continued, "I see it as an opportunity to be a valuable asset to you and your business."

Kavya, the silent observer, shows a faint smile. Akshara, despite herself, cracks a subtle smile. Akshara, again leaned back, and said, "Well, Abhimanyu, you certainly have the confidence. We'll see if you can back it up. You start Monday."

Abhimanyu grins, and Kavya watches with a mix of curiosity and approval. The tension in the room eased, and the stage was set for a new chapter in Akshara's office.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Akshara, a formidable figure in the music industry, glared at the Christmas Party invitation from The Sehgals. Abhimanyu looked up at her face and sensed her reluctance.

"Ma'am! We can't miss The Sehgals' Christmas Party! It's the talk of the town, and it'll be great for your image", said Abhimanyu excitedly. His first step against her - know all her contacts.

Akshara, her gaze piercing, leaned back in her chair, examining the invite with a hint of disdain. Meanwhile, Abhimanyu noticed her subtle trembling hand movements.

"I'm not interested in socializing with Bollywood big shots, Abhimanyu",said Akshara, in a dismissive tone. Abhimanyu rolled his eyes. He had no interest in handling her tantrums.