Vanishing of Will Byers pt.1

Start from the beginning

"What is it?", Lucas asked curiously.

"I don't know. I didn't look.", Will said timidly.

"Is it a thirteen?!" Dustin asked making Alex roll her eyes. "He said he didn't know dummy!", Alex argued.

The kids scurried quickly looking for the dice when the sound of the door being flung open was heard. Mike's mom, Mrs. Wheeler , was standing on top of the staircase with a look clearly saying 'how long are you going play.'

"Mom we're in middle of a campaign", Mike complained.

"You mean the end .", Mrs. Wheeler stated while tapping her watch. "Fifteen after."

Mrs. Wheeler walked away from the door and Mike followed behind her to convince her to let them play for a couple more hours. The the dice-hunt continued.

"Does a seven count ?" Will asked while holding the dice in his hand that he just found.

"Is it a seven?", Lucas asked making Will nod his head.

"Did he see it?", he asked again .This time Will shook his head indicating 'no'.

"Then it doesn't count.", he exclaimed happily making Alex relieved.

The boys took their backpacks and swung them over their shoulders while exiting the basement.Dustin suddenly asked them, "Does anyone want this?", while holding the pizza box up which contained one last piece of pizza.

"NO!", Alex and Lucas both shouted together.

Dustin went up to offer the pizza to Mike's sister, Nancy. While Alex,Lucas and Will made their way towards the garage, ready to go home.

"Something's wrong with you sister !" Dustin said with a mouthful of pizza as he joined us.

"What are you talking about?", Mike asked being confused.

"She's gotta stick up her butt." Dustin continued.

"Yeah, it's because she's dating that douche bag Steve Harrington, no offense." Lucas said while looking at Alex if it angered her or not.

"It's okay, none taken.But you know he used to much more caring before believe it or not."Alex said shrugging a little.

"Well she's turning into a real jerk"

"She's always been a jerk." Mike exclaimed.

"Nuh-uh she used to be cool before, like that time when she dressed our Eldertree Campaign."

"That was four years ago !" Mike said.

Dustin boarded his bike and ride away while Alex and Will stayed a bit late .

"It was a seven." Will said.

"What ?" Mike asked in confusion. "The roll" Alex said pointing out.

"Yeah it was a seven .The Demogorgan.....it got me." Will said sadly over his lose. "See you tomorrow."

"Bye Mike." Alex said while she and Will both ride their bikes.

The four children ride their bike to their homes in that dark night. The only light that guided them were the headlights. Lucas went separated from the group has his home was first. Alex Will and Dustin lived close to each other.

"Goodnight ladies." Lucas said as particularly looked towards Alex.

"Kiss your mom goodnight from me." said Dustin tasing the couple walking on the sideroad. We laughed quietly.

As Alex's house came nearby she said goodbyes to her friends and rode towards her house. It was only Dustin and Will who had began racing competition with any comic as a prize.