Locked Pants and Bursting Boyfriend

I watched him standing in front of me, in blue boxers and a flannel shirt, holding the two pairs of jeans. I clicked my high heels on the tile floor twice to signal I was waiting on him. I had my large purse slung over my shoulder and it was heavier than usual today. Colin had broad shoulders and a short beard, and I didn't mind looking at his bare legs either to be honest.

"And I have to put them on, backwards?" he asked.

"Yes." I pursed my lips.

"Why?" Colin just looked blankly down at me. I shrugged and jingled my car keys.

"You'll see, Colin. You agreed to this. There's only one word you can say that will get me to answer most questions now."

"Alright, Amelia. I'll see where this goes."

He tried both pairs of jeans on backwards. Took him a second to button them up, and then started switching back to the first pair, which were slightly darker. I watched him intently.

"What was wrong with that pair?"

"A little too tight," he replied while changing.

"I thought they were perfect... would you mind, going back to the lighter blue jeans, babe?" I spoke slowly just a little bit too sweet.

"Uh, yeah... no. I can do that."

The jeans were only down to his ankles and this time I helped him button them up. I left one hand on his waist as I reached into my purse with the other hand and pulled something out – a flexible bike lock. After a startled laugh, he held still as I slipped it through his belt loops. I had the lock facing backwards so only I could see the

Colin looked more confused as he turned to me. "Is this a denial thing? I'm not planning to touch myself in public you know."

"I know." I bit my lip as I looked up at him and ruffled his hair. "You're mine now."

He responded with a sly smile, and left his hair properly messed up. "Ooh, and I'm dying to see what you do with me."

He pulled down his flannel down over his unorthodox belt and we set out. In addition to my large handbag, I had other supplies in my car including two bottles of water in the cupholders. Colin had no idea where we were going, and I was between two destinations as we pulled out of the driveway. It was a beautiful autumn day, perfect weather. It was no big city but 11:30 on a lovely Saturday, I was sure the downtown area would be bustling. There was also a park which would have some slightly private options.

"So, Colin, I asked you a lot of questions before making this plans, but there's something I wanted to confirm with you." My deep slow dom voice hid nervousness and a lump in my throat. I had him fill out a general kink survey so I knew what he would be down to experiment with, without giving away too much information about my own interests. He had expressed willingness to try almost anything, but I still wanted to confirm. "You said you were okay with public stuff?"

"That's right! I did a lot of public displays of affection or sex in slightly secluded places, cars, bathroom stalls etc. with an ex and that was a lot of fun. I don't want to do that somewhere I'd return to though."

"Good." I pursed my lips and pulled up to a red light. It took a lot of effort to drive and try to look relaxed while being this anxious. "You also expressed a willingness to experiment with pee. Willing to wet yourself, pee on me, or hold your pee. Is that something you'd be willing to try today?"

"Yes. I definitely wasn't thinking of something in public when I said that. I answered one at a time, now I've got to combine all the kinks I agreed to in my head... oh no!" Collin laughed and put his head in his hands. "What did I agree to?"