𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Start from the beginning

"Natalie." I speak up. I'm going to be fired if I let her go on.

"Camila always said he eyed her weirdly when she went over to your house. Everyone thinks you've built this all by yourself but you didn't, you done fuck all. You now feed off of picking your employees apart as if this place would run without them, I've heard many stories about them here and how you treat them. Including fucking one of them, wow, Victoria." Natalie speaks and I step forward. Shit shit shit.

"Nat—"

"You were modelling for me not to long ago?"

"And your Dad was the one who sent me the money. You bully the people here yet you were branded with the name 'Sicky Vicky' in high school because you couldn't shut your legs and got knocked up at sixteen." Natalie laughs and I almost need to block my mouth, Arabella gasps quietly. Did Natalie just slut shame her?...is that slut shaming? Oh my god this is terrible. I should have kept my mouth shut—I'm gonna lose my job.

"It was one guy, don't act like you didn't go through half the girls in your grade." Victoria raises her voice, Natalie snorts leaning off the desk.

"Don't mix me up for Tatum. From what I've heard about you and this company is that you're a bully, you're just like the girls in high school who bullied you. Don't say anymore shit to Diana, I mean it. She will wear what she wants because what she wears is better than what you have planned for your new collection. Listen to her and maybe models will stop quitting on you. Or who knows...Victoria Lennon fucking her assistant? The media would love to hear more about that." Natalie says, walking closer to me, handing me my lunchbox...Did she just threaten her....What the hell. Seriously, what the hell.

"Got it?" Natalie glances back.

"Mhm. Goodbye, Natalie." Victoria speaks and Natalie smiles as she turns back to me.

"I'll see you later, beautiful." She kisses my cheek and I watch her walk over to the door, slipping out and shutting it behind her.

I'm going to be fired.
I'm terrified and a little bit turned on.
I'm terrible.

I look to Arabella who blinks staring down at her desk before Victoria turns the chair toward me, she glares at me before standing up.

"Talk to Myla and get her to do some sketches, I want them in my office by three." She says, clearing her throat before leaving.

I look to Arabella again as she looks at me.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly and Arabella shakes her head.

"No—no, I was waiting for that to happen and honestly she deserved it." Arabella laughs and I smile a little.

-Natalie's POV-

I feed Maggy and Dorothea as Dorothea begins attacking Maggy. I sigh scooping her up moving her away.

"Leave her alone." I warn her and she looks up at me, I look to Maggy rubbing her head before straightening up.

I walk over to the trash, putting the empty tin of food in. Dorothea keeps looking at me and I look back at her, she's waiting for me to look away so she can attack Maggy.