"Well how about the small things like, my favorite colors are pink and gray. Especially when they're paired together. It's a beautiful sight to see." She nodded bringing her cup of milk up to her mouth taking large gulps.

"So lemme guess, those the colors of your room?" He guessed and she shied away knowing he was completely correct.

"Yes it is, even my curtains are sheer pink and gray." She informed him making him raise his eyebrows.

"So...when the sun out that shit be shining in your room?" And when she nodded he shook his head, "oh hell nah. I love my blackout curtains, I don't even need to know when the sun is up." He stated.

"I'm not really a morning person, but I enjoy sun light. It brightens my room, with blackout curtains my room would be too dark all the time. I like to read books and write in my journal and stuff, so sun just makes that easier." She smiled softly.

For a moment roveon couldn't even form any real words.

There was no way she was this perfect, there had to be at least one flaw about her.

And boy was he right.

"So roveon, why people call you smoke?" She questioned. She didn't even know he went by that until the block party because that was how everybody kept addressing him.

From the jump he had always went by his first name with her, which was a privilege and she didn't even know. Half the girls he messed with didn't even know his real name and they definitely couldn't call him it.

"Ion think I wanna tell you dat ma." He chuckled.

She went to reply, but was caught by surprise when her brother walked in the kitchen, slouching.

"Hey!" She quipped forgetting she was on the phone.

He would've responded but he side eyed her phone and looked away. He didn't want nobody in their business so he wasn't about to talk in front of a camera, even if it was a short and sweet conversation.

She easily picked up on it like some type of twin telepathy and reached for her phone. "I'll call you later, Ro." She said hanging up right after.

"I said, hey sinny." She smiled, moving in front of his body so that he couldn't leave since he had gotten a pack of Oreos and was heading back to his room.

"Wassup sis, watchu on." He licked his lips with a sigh.

"Nothing really, I just wanna make sure your okay from last night. Y'all were really giving it y'all all." She raised her eyebrows, her dimples peaking at him.

"Yeah I guess we was." He looked at her with a stoic expression, "what you really want honesty. You forget we twins? I know you." He dropped his hands to his side just wanting to go back into his room.

She pouted, "why were you guys fighting? What did he say?" She questioned, and sincere huffed walking around her body, going back into his room where he closed his door behind him.

At this point honesty didn't even know if she really wanted to know, because he was holding back, and everytime she asked him what Dakari said his eyes would sadden like it pained him to think about.