Am I your favorite?

Start from the beginning

Aegon goes to his new work. It goes along the river and next to the big garage is a cemetery. "Jesus..." he mutters as he realizes what kind of space he's in.

Suddenly, a man in his 40s, Pakistani descent, comes out of the garage. He's wearing a white T-shirt and torn jeans, covered in motor oil. A few hairs on his head are turning silver and his hands are calloused.

"You must be...Aegon?" the man asked from a distance, gesturing with his hand for Aegon to come closer. "Yes, it's me. Who are you?" Aegon asked, and he came up to this weird looking man. He found him to be quite small, smaller than himself.

"I am Sami...Sami Syed." The man replied with a smile and shook Aegon's hand."Sami..." Aegon repeated quietly, examining his boss from head to toe.

"Good... you can get to work!" Sami smiled. "Here's a couple of cars for you to check out," Sami said, opening the garage door.

The garage was much bigger than Aegon's had ever been. Sami's garage can fit at least ten cars. Aegon is just looking at everything around.

"Couldn't I be doing something else? Please..." Aegon asked cautiously, lowering his eyes. "Why?" Sami asked a little mockingly.

"A bad thing happened to me recently when I was fixing my car... I don't think I want to get under cars yet..." Aegon explained and looked at Sami.

"Eh..whatever..well at least wash them if nothing else." Sami shrugged. He was a little disappointed. He didn't want to lose money, but what was he going to do. Aegon was his only help.

Ace's party was big, loud and it looked like he robbed an entire liquor store. There was so much booze that nobody wanted to drink it. "Rhae!" her boyfriend exclaimed a little drunkenly, putting his arm around her shoulders. "Hi..." Rhae chirped and smiled. "Come..come..you're kinda late, everyone's already here, but never mind." Ace said a little annoyed and sat down with Rhae on a couch.

The hours passed faster than Rhae thought... Everyone around her was already drunk, talking nonsense or sleeping on the floor.

Rhae looked around and saw Ace lying on the ground,all puked up and shirtless. Rhae put on a disgusted face and decided to get something to drink.

She walked to the kitchen and grabbed the only clean glass from the drawer and filled up her water from the tap.

But out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure in the window, as if someone was watching her. She looked quickly towards the window, but saw no one.

The water from the glass was running through her hand. "Damn it..." she gasped and quickly turned off the tap. She kept getting the feeling that someone was watching her.

She turned around and saw a picture of a young boy on the table. It was brand new, as if someone had taken it less than a minute ago. She looked to see who was in the picture. What she saw shocked her.

The photo was of a young boy in a black sweater and gray pants, lying tied up on a table with everything on fire around him. His nose was broken and he had a black eye.

Rhae quickly dropped the photo on the floor and it turned the other way to the light of day. 'I KNOW WHAT YOU'VE DONE' was written in black ink on the other side of the photo. Rhae just picked it up and put the photo back on the table where she found it.

Rhae and Ace walk to school together, holding hands and grinning like two idiots. "Hey, Ace, I just thought... I saw a picture of you at your party." Rhae started talking and looked at Ace. "So what?" replied Ace a little angrily.

"Well, if it wasn't some dead relative of yours, because it was a picture of some dead boy lying-" Rhae started to explain, but Ace stopped her. "I really don't know! I don't have any pictures like that in my house. You must have been hallucinating. Are you sure you weren't drinking?" Ace snapped at her, picking up his pace.