"I'm not understanding anything." She frowned at his words.

"You will soon." Saying this he pecked her lips.

"Move, I have so many works to do." She said pushing him aside. She sat straight on the tugging her wet hairs behind her ears.

Akhil kept staring at her. Suddenly, she ran to washroom and begin to threw up again.

Akhil went behind her. He rubbed her back. She washed her mouth and came out of the washroom. She seemed tired. She sat on the bed. Akhil sat beside her.

"What happened?" He asked concerned.

"I don't know, last night also I threw up. I felt the food wasn't good. But today I had a glass of milk which I do everyday. Don't know what is happening." She frowned.

"Should we consult a doctor?" Akhil asked.

"There is no need of it. I'm fine. It will be Okay." Aditi assured him with her elegant smile.

He nodded but still wasn't satisfied.

"Let me make the breakfast." She said and made her way towards the kitchen.

✧✧✧

"Dad, why did you drop this deal?" Akhil asked Mr. Malhotra was sitting on couch of the living room.

"I felt, he may be cheat!" Mr. Malhotra shrugged.

Akhil nodded.

"Should I ask you something?" Akhil asked hesitated.

Mr. Malhotra sensed his awkwardness, then nodded.

"Where is she now?"

He smiled and looked upwards.

"They both died in a car accident." Mr. Malhotra said.

"Hhaa.. Don't you hate her?" He asked again.

"Absolutely not. Instead of cheating, she chose to say the truth. And it doesn't matter if she doesn't love me, I love her." Mr. Malhotra said.

"Lover boy!" Akhil patted his cheek making him chuckle.

"I'm sorry dad, for that day in restaurant." Akhil apologised.

"Hha, I didn't want to buy my daughter-in-law greeted me well, so I'm forgiving you!" Mr. Malhotra said turning his face in the opposite side.

"By the way, aren't you planning for children?" Mr. Malhotra 's sudden question made Akhil snap his head towards him.

"Are you serious?" Akhil asked in disbelief.

"What serious? It's been more than a year, stupid!" Mr. Malhotra smacked his head shaking his head.

Akhil's face red due to embarrassement.

"Are you blushing?" Prisha exclaimed joining the conversation.

"Shut up!" Akhil glared.

"I mean, you are blushing. Can you believe it, dad?" Prisha teased more.

Akhil passed a deadly glare.

"What's wrong with you people?" He said irritated moving towards the kitchen.

"What happened?" Aditi asked seeing him pissed off.

"Uhm, they are making fun of me." He complained while fiddling the hem of her scarf.

"What did they say?" She asked turning towards him.

"UGH! Nothing. Leave. I'm hungry!" He said.

"You go and call them. I'll come." Aditi said and took the jug but soon the jug fell from her hands, she was about to fall on the ground but Akhil held her.

"Aditi," He tapped her cheeks calling her name.

✧✧✧

"Congratulations! Mr. Malhotra, she is pregnant!" Doctor wished him making Akhil shock on his place.

"Bhai, Congratulations!" Harsh hugged.

"C-can I m-meet her?" He stammered.

Doctor nodded with a chuckle. He rushed towards her to see her sitting on the bed absolutely confused.

"Where am I? Why did you brought me here?" She asked.

"What-" He hugged her tightly and kissed the top of her head.

"We are going to become parents!" He whispered in her ears.

Aditi gazed at him with widened eyes.

"You are going to become, mother!" He kissed her cheek.

She hugged him tightly hiding her face in his crook of neck.

✧✧✧

"You know, I'm on cloud nine." Akhil kissed her cheek for don't know how many times.

"Aditi, I'm so happy for everything. My life is on track when you came. I love you." He said.

"Everything started when he saved me." She kissed his cheek back and mumbled against his neck "love you too."

THE END!

SO PEEPS! HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS BOOK! THIS IS MY FIRST BOOK IN WATTPAD, I KNOW THERE ARE MISTAKES, IN THIS BOOK! BUT KINDLY IGNORE IT. I DIDN'T WANT TO LAG THIS BOOK MUCH, SO IT'S THE OFFICAL END OF DESTINED TO BE HIS..
DO VOTE AND COMMENT, as it is the last chapter.

Epilogue is still left!