Chapter Five

~Jason*~

I stared down at him contently, studying his face. I don't know how long I had been asleep, nor did I know how long I'd been staring, but I was just utterly entranced. The shadow of his long lashes on his cheek, the curvature of his cheekbones, and those parted, plush lips, snoring softly, a sound that I had become so accustomed to over the past few years. The dark mass of black curls atop his head was scattered and wild, going every which way. I reached up, pushing a lock out of his face. My fingers lingered there, ghosting over his cheek, as I savored one of the rare moments that Rosie wasn't pushing me away.

I love you, I thought, clear as I bell. I had never really put my feelings for him into words before, and yet, here they were, smacking me in the face. To be honest, I tried not to think about it too much, since Rosie was so adamant about us not talking about it. I avoided the thoughts when they arose, but every now and then, they happened to slip through. Like now, for instance. Holding him in my arms, staring down at him, and yearning for more... I couldn't help it. The words weren't a surprise, nor were they unwelcome. It was nice to put a name to these feelings that I have, and I wanted so badly to let them be known.

I love you.

I could feel the words on my lips, taste them on my tongue, but I forced myself to bite them back. The second that those words came out of my mouth, Rosie would turn tail and run. I sighed softly, trailing my fingers along his cheekbone. I leaned down, pressing my lips to his forehead. Instinctively, almost like it was the most natural thing in the world, he leaned into my lips, and cuddled closer to me. I smiled against his skin, reaching up and cupping his face in my hand. "Looks like your fever broke."

"Mm," He muttered sleepily, not bothering to open his eyes as he buried his face in my neck. Slowly, I began trailing my lips down his body. Starting at his forehead, then his temple, his cheekbone, his jaw, and continued making my way downward. He stirred ever so slightly, but still made no effort to wake up. With my free hand, I pushed his shirt up and wound my arm around him, holding him in place. I teased at his collarbone and his pecks, gently nipping, and sucking here, there, and everywhere. He groaned as I dragged my tongue down his stomach, trailing the outline of his abs. "Jason... What're you doing?"

"Oh, don't mind me, Nicky," I answered, giving him a squeeze as I ducked below the blankets. I sucked at his hipbone, and he let out a small gasp. I kissed at the spot, practically purring as I felt him start to get hard against my chest. "I'm just trying to help you relax a little bit."

With both of my arms around him, I held his hips in place as I shimmied down even lower, playfully ghosting my lips over his clothed cock. He moaned softly, rolling his hips against my face. I grinned, lowering one of my hands to cup his butt as I kissed along his length, trying desperately to tease him, but all I wanted to do was rip his clothes off. One of his hands found the back of my head and he laced his fingers through my hair. I leaned into it and peaked up at him through a hole created by the covers. His eyes were still closed contently, and his lips were parted.

"That feels... really good," He sighed in that deep, sleepy voice that made my heart sing. Holy shit, he's always so fucking cute when he wakes up. I pushed down his boxers, allowing his boner to spring free. He shifted slightly, allowing me to pull his boxers all the way off and toss them to the side. He whimpered sweetly as I dragged my tongue up the underside of his dick, his fingers tugging gently at my hair. Answering his silent plea, I took him into my mouth, as deeply as I could, earning myself a moan from his lips.

I hiked up one of his legs, throwing it over my shoulder as I began to bob my head up and down, humming as I did so. His other hand found my shoulder and he gripped it tightly, bucking into my mouth. I stole a peak up at him, only to be greeted with blushing pink cheeks and parted flushed lips. I could always tell that he got slightly embarrassed when he was really getting into our foreplay, but I always loved it. The more that he grabbed me, the louder he moaned, the more he begged for it, it just set me on fire. He was cute when he was trying to hide how good he was feeling, yes, but I loved to see him getting lost in the pleasure that I was giving him, and I yearned to see it more. He was always less shy, however, when he first woke up, and I absolutely loved to see it.