Chapter 27: Epilogue: Inception

Chloe was always listening to music when she was on her laptop. Whether she was writing a paper or merely catching up on facebook, she always had her ear buds in, listening to one of Beca's mixes, or some top forty pop song on youtube.

This was probably why she didn't notice when her girlfriend walked into her room. She was busy typing away and bopping her head to some Beyonce, not even realizing as the door creaked open and shut again.

The first time Beca's presence was made known to her in fact, was when the brunettes arms wrapped around her shoulders.

Chloe fingers froze over her keyboard and she snapped shut the lid of her laptop instantly. She spun slowly in her swivel chair then, until she came face to face with the brunette behind her.

"Hey there." She smiled, having recovered quickly from her shock.

"What was that about?" Beca quirked her brow; bypassing all pleasantries.

"What was what about?" Chloe remained deliberately oblivious to what Beca was going on about.

"You, shutting your laptop like that." The brunette reminded her girlfriend. "And don't deny anything. It just makes you look more suspicious." She added.

"That was... nothing." Chloe could feel herself blush under Beca's intense stare. "It was just... it was an English assignment." She mumbled quickly.

"Chloe... you do music production, not English." Beca scoffed.

"Shit..." The red head winced at her own mistake.

"Now come on, show me what it is. I saw my name. I have a right to know." Beca prompted, wheeling her girlfriends chair out of the way and lifting back up the lid of the laptop.

"Promise you won't be mad?" Chloe bit on her bottom lip, watching as her screen re-loaded to the word document she'd had open.

"I'm sure it's not that bad." Beca smiled quickly at her, before turning her eyes back to the screen in front of her. "Oh my god..." Her eyes scanned the same line once, then again, then again just to be sure of what she'd read. "Oh. My. God."

"You said you doubted it'd be that bad..." Chloe reminded her defensively.

"Beca's fingers moved slowly in and out of the other woman's wet folds, as she played with the red head's clit with her teeth. Chloe's slow whimpers and moans built rapidly into muffled screams, encouraging Beca to work harder." The brunette read aloud, face going red the further into the paragraph she god. "Jesus Christ Chloe, this is like Fifty Shades of Grey or some shit..." Her voice was now a pitchy whisper.

"It's um... it's actually called uh... Fifty Shades of Bechloe." The red head corrected, her voice muffled as her face now lay hidden in her hands.

"Bechloe..." Beca sounded out the word slowly, letting it play across her tongue. "That's a combination of our names, isn't it?" Her jaw now hung slack.

"Might be..." Chloe was crimson now.

"Chloe..." Beca seemed afraid to ask her next question. "How many... how many of these have you written?" She braced herself for the response.

"That's the last one..." Chloe began slowly, gauging Beca's features to try and determine just how angry the other woman was. "It's number twenty six."

"You are..." Beca paused; shaking her head slowly as a grin slowly emerged on her features. "You're literally unbelievable, you know that?" She couldn't help but laugh.

"You're not mad?" Chloe's eyebrows shot up in shock.

"How can I be mad at someone so spectacularly weird?" Beca snorted, pulling Chloe's chair back over to her so she stood between the red heads legs. "Just promise me one thing?" She asked, leaning down until they made eye contact.

"What?" Chloe smiled; relieved that she was off the hook for now at least.

"Promise you'll stop writing it?" Beca sighed, cupping Chloe's cheeks with her palms.

"I swear." Chloe laughed, twisting her neck to kiss her girlfriend's palm. "No more Fifty Shades of Bechloe."

"Thank god."