Chapter 1: Bath Tub

Beca let a content sigh escape her lips as she allowed herself to slide down as far as she dared into the soothing waters of her bath tub, the delicate aromas filling her nostrils as the steam caused her to fall into a state of pure relaxation, her heavy eyelids drooping shut.

Bellas had been a bitch today. The practice had seemed to go on forever, and of course it had been a new dance routine on top of that, so muscles Beca didn't even know existed were aching in ways she didn't even deem possible by the time she'd left their rehearsal hall.

She didn't care now though, not as she let the water around her ease her into an almost sleep like state of tranquillity. In fact, she was so tranquil that she failed to hear the door of her apartment swing open, or the door of her bathroom for that matter.

The first notion that poor, unassuming Beca had that there was anyone else in the room at all was when a soft melodic voice whispered "Oh, bath looks good" in her ear, causing her to jump so high the bath was almost emptied.

"Jesus Christ Chloe!" Beca screeched. "Were you trying to kill me?" She demanded, trying her best to ignore the fact that her girlfriend was already starting to strip down.

"Oh well you know that was my original intent." Chloe shot back sarcastically, shimmying out of her underwear in a way that Beca found mesmerising. "But then I came in here and you looked so relaxed after your tough day, I thought I'd help you unwind instead." She explained.

"Yet you felt the need to empty the contents of the bath first?" Beca queried, motioning to the soaked tiles.

"Less of you covered by water." Chloe shrugged. "Now quit complaining and slide down to let me in." She added with a wicked grin, slipping into the bath behind Beca when the brunette did as she was told, positioning herself so Beca sat between her legs.

"Oh, you're right... this is pretty amazing stress relief." Beca hummed in approval, allowing herself to fall completely into her girlfriends embrace as Chloe wrapped her arms around Beca's shoulders.

"What can I say, I'm a genius." Chloe murmured, her lips softly touching the back of Becas bare shoulder, beginning to trail soft kisses across her skin towards the back of her neck, and up further to her ear where they ghosted over the outer shell.

"Mhm... genius." Beca sighed in agreement, turning her head to capture Chloe's lips in a kiss, bringing one hand out of the water to hold on to the other woman's flame red hair.

Caught up in the kiss, Beca failed to notice where Chloe's hand was moving, emitting a soft gasp into Chloe's mouth when she felt her girlfriends long delicate fingers trace her inner thigh.

"Now, now, let's not displace more water." Chloe smirked when she felt Beca jump. "Try not to get too excited." She added, her fingers gradually sliding up Beca's leg, ghosting over the other woman's core.

While her hand began to lightly rub circles in Beca's clit - the sensation of that along with the current of the water driving the shorter woman crazy - her other hand moved to Beca's breast, beginning to kneed it in slow circles, her hands now matching rhythm.

Beca released a low moan, and tilted her head back further until she was able to reach the exposed skin of Chloe's neck with her mouth, beginning to nip at the tender flesh over the red heads pulse point as her partner sped up her motions.

Without warning Chloe slid two fingers into her girlfriends wet folds, the sudden fullness causing Beca to buck forward to meet the red heads nimble digits, water sloshing over the edge of the tub as Chloe continued the increasingly frantic in out motion of her fingers.

Beca knew Chloe needed to get off, being able to hear the girls' soft moans every time Becas thrusting would result in her slamming into Chloe's core, and knew a change in position was needed, as she turned herself awkwardly until she was straddling her girlfriend, thankful that her bath had wide sides.

Chloe didn't have time to question the change of position as Beca's hand shot between their bodies and into her clit, causing a gut deep scream to roll from her lips as Beca began to push her fingers in and out while rubbing her thumb in rapid circles over the red head's bundle of nerves.

Chloe, although momentarily lost in the moment, soon remembered the task at hand, and began thrusting her fingers into Beca with just as much force, their rhythm being quick, even and hard as Beca's head fell onto Chloe's shoulder as the red head slipped another finger into Beca's cunt.

The water only added to the nerve bending sensation as it seemed to heighten their awareness and senses; both women feeling themselves come un-done almost as one, Chloe's short sharp breaths becoming more forced as Beca's grunts and moans got louder.

Beca lost it first, her moaning accumulating into one satisfied scream that seemed to echo around the small room they were in long after she'd closed her mouth to ride out her high in content breaths instead. Chloe was close behind, the noise her girlfriend made coupled with the feeling of Becas walls clench and close around her fingers driving Chloe over the edge, letting out a deep throaty moan as her head fell back against the back of the tub.

"That..." Beca panted, her head lying against Chloe's shoulder as she tried to even out her breathing. "Was exactly what I needed."

"You'll not be saying that when your bones really ache later." Chloe smirked, her hand stroking the length of her girlfriends back as the younger woman still puffed out her breath.

"That just means we'll have to take another bath." Beca grinned, kissing Chloe's shoulder before finally lifting her head off it. "It's just a vicious circle really."