Chapter 15: Seven Minutes

"Amy, I'm still not entirely sure on this game of yours." Beca sighed, watching as the bottle came to a stop in front of her.

"It's easy." Fat Amy began to explain, addressing the entire group of Bellas when she explained the rules. "If the bottles lands on you you're given a choice of three dares. You have to do one of the dares or forfeit, in which case a new dare will be made up that you're forced to do." Amy reiterated, all in one long breath.

"I swear this game would need to come with a manual." Beca shook her head, garnering a laugh from the occupants of the circle.

"Whatever Mitchell, it landed on you." Amy pointed out, pausing then while she thought up suitable dares. "Strip naked and run through the hall screaming so everyone comes out of their rooms, show up to class tomorrow in nothing but your underwear and sit like that for the entire class - and I'm in philosophy with you so don't think there'll be an easy way around that - or strip naked and go to the trebles club house." She concluded, a broad smile spreading across her face when she saw the aghast look on Beca's face.

"What's with all the nudity?!" The young DJ shrieked, looking around her group of friends for support only to be met with amused faces.

"It's all I can think of..." Amy shrugged. "Now chose, or I'll be forced to dish you out option number four... and that one's non-negotiable."

Beca let out a long frustrated sigh. It really looked like she was going to have no other option, even though the thought of giving into Amy's "fourth option" was going against all her better judgement - in the shot space of time they'd been playing it'd already resulted in Aubrey and Stacie making out.

"Fine." The brunette sighed, rolling her eyes to the heavens. "What's option four?"

"Seven minutes in heaven." Fat Amy grinned manically. "With Chloe..." She added, her facial expression now looking frighteningly similar to the Grinch when he realized how to steal Christmas.

"What...?" Chloe and Beca's shocked queried fell from their lips in tandem, their eyes bulging at the other woman's statement. "Fat Amy this is a one room dorm... how do you even suggest we get privacy?!" Chloe added in a squeak.

"We're over here, there's a bed over there?" Amy suggested. "We'll play music and continue the game... you two can get under the covers."

"You can't be serious..." Beca's jaw dropped, her eyes darting frantically between the bed and the Australian pointing at it.

"Go!" Amy reiterated firmly. "Go or I'll have no qualms breaking into your dorm and hijacking your music stuff." She threatened then. "And by break in I mean ask Kimmy Jin to let me in, because we all know she will."

"You wouldn't dare..." Beca whispered, even more shocked now than she had been before.

"Go..." It was Amy's finally warning.

Beca had no other options. Instead she rose, grabbing Chloe's arm in the process and pulling the red head - who'd looked to have gotten over her initial shock in the time it took Amy and Beca to argue and had now accepted her fate - towards the small single bed. They lay down together and threw the blankets over their head, waiting then for the music to play before making eye contact.

"What now?" Beca mumbled, her mind slightly fuzzy as Chloe lay in such close proximity, her warm breath tickling at Beca's lips.

"Haven't you ever had to do seven minutes in heaven before?" Chloe questioned, her brow knitting together in confusion.

"Yea, in like eight grade. Though then the little prat I was in the bathroom with went for a boob grope so I punched him in the jaw." Beca reminisced somewhat fondly.