You were a bit clueless but you started filling up the form. It's probably to keep record of the students who have willingly participated in this. You filled up the necessary details and waited a bit. You cringed at the thought of your past actions.

After sometime Law came back and took a seat beside you. His demeanor quite different from earlier and his hair more fixed up. Hoping you wouldn't notice that he blurted out "So you haven't had your breakfast yet, right?". "Of course no" you replied fast as you knew it was necessary to do it in empty stomach. His behaviour seemed quite professional now(Or so you thought).

"So.....Ready?" He asked, taking a deep breath. "Ye-" "...I was asking myself" he interrupted, bringing a chuckle to your nervous form. He focused back to trace the veins on the inside part of your elbow. "Hold your hand into a fist" you obeyed. He rubbed the place with rubbing alcohol.

He quickly prepared the syringe, ready to take the blood as he smirked at you. He brought the syringe too close to your face, instead of your arm to threaten you jokingly. "DON'T YOU DARE" You raised your voice, but still in a whisper.

He chuckled and this time went for your arm. You looked away, not wanting to see your arm. He hold your arm gently as he's afraid to hurt you to the slightest. And unlike last time, his hands were so warm, and not to mention gentle.

It didn't took much time, you didn't even realise when he inserted the needle, it only stung a bit during the blood suction. But not enough for you to complain about it. He is good in his work afterall.

He quickly put some cotton to block the spot and told you to keep your arms bent. Meanwhile he put the sample into two different small containers and wrote with a marker on top of it "Y/N L/N, F, (age)" and kept it aside. He gestured you to show him your arm. Inspecting the spot, "yeah done well" he put a bandaid on the spot. He also marked some things in his clipboard and kept it aside. He seems to relax a bit now. 'Doctor mode off I guess' you thought.

He got up from his place, a soft smile appearing on his face. You got up too and he followed you to outside of the room. He looked at the watch for a moment "Give me some time Y/n-ya I'll meet you after this class" He looked at you with a soft expression while leaning on the door frame, crossing his arms and smiling. God....he looked amazing. "I'll be in the cafeteria, just text me when you're done" you tried to hide your flustered expression. Soon you left for the cafeteria.

"Hey, did you see that?" Sabo elbowed Ace while giggling. They were in the Pharmacology room all along but you didn't notice as they were in the cornermost seats.

Ace was watching you two with a smug smirk on his face. "Now Law gonna act as if I didn't even see him rubbing his hands warm in the restroom. Dude he even fixed his hair, I bet he got a crush on Y/n!" Sabo got excited to hear that.

Just as Law returned to his spot thinking about the whole incident that just happened, two goofy looking guys joined him. "Law don't think we dont know whats going on~" the guy with shark hat grinned at him, a vein popped up on Law's forehead. "Never knew you could fall in love with a girl, let alone a foreigner" Shachi continued, testing the patience of Law.

"Yeah I know right? I thought Law was gay-" Before even Penguin could finish the sentence, Law gave him a death glare. "Hey Law, how did you impress her?" Shachi said as if he didn't even care about Law's growing anger.

Listening to the chaos Ace commented from behind,"Dude got that International Rizz~" getting an exasperated sigh from Law. "Can you teach me that, Law?" Penguin asked desperately.

"Sure thing" Law said with a smirk, cracking his knuckles. One could see the horror on their faces when Law willingly accepted. Ace just quietly sneaked away from the scene. Later both Shachi and Penguin were seen running out in the hallways with a big sore bump on their heads.

*************************************

It didn't take you much time to find the "Strawhats" except Chopper. "Bunking classes already?" You asked as you joined them in the hallways. "I swear I wasn't going to, but these idiots told me it will be fun. Also, Zoro hasn't returned the loan so I thought it will be a good chance to make him pay for my expenses today~" Nami said the last sentence with smirk while a vein popped up on Zoro's forehead.

"Oh by the way....." Nami put her left arm around your neck to bring in closer, "Wanna go shopping? Vivi will be there too." Well you would agree to this if you didn't have plans with Law. Surely he won't mind you going with your friends but more like, 'you want this'. "Nope sorry not free this time, I'll accompany next time for sure" you apologetically looked at Nami frowning. Obviously it didn't go unnoticed by the mosshead,"Is it Torao?". Silence filled the room,"huh?" you questioned him. "They just call the pervert Trafalgar as Torao" Sanji quickly came beside you "Y/n my love, Why him not me?" he looked at you with puppy eyes but well you know he's like this to every other lady.

"WHAT? NO-" Ussop and Nami were already looking at you with a huge smirk on their face. "We know already, so the ship is sailing~~" Nami said. Before you could even say anything else, it was like the whole group have already reached a conclusion. It's almost like 'If eyes could talk'. "Oh silly us, let us not keep Torao waiting~" Ussop teased. They all quickly waved you bye and continued on their path while you remained clueless.

"Well whatever" you rolled your eyes, scrolling through your phone while waiting for Law.

(The things I'll let the man do to me...)

*************************************

[A/N]:

I knowwww I'm late af. I've been writing this chapter little by little for over a month. Even tho how many excuses I give, the main reason is I'm lazy. But don't worry I will be back every time to update.

And also I hope you don't find my humour cringe 😭😭😭 (please I'm scared people might think I hit my head).

Love you, bye<3.