SUPERNATURAL BREAKDOWN✍️

A/N: Tbh most of this is made up for content purposes. Idk if any of these things could be correct or not, I just went off what I've seen or heard or read in supernatural shows or books. Or things that came to mind.

[VAMPIRES]

VAMPIRES: There are 2 royal vampire families. The Valentine, and The Admire. These to Royal factions powers is divided evenly, neither faction is strong than the other. They use the influence to maintain the rules of the vampire world.

VAMPIRE ABILITIES: inhuman strength, blood drinking makes them stronger and heal faster. Heighten hearing and eyesight, heighten smell, mind control, immortality and super healing.

VAMPIRE WEAKNESSES: Silver, wooden stakes.

RANKS: Royal vampire eye colors are bloody red, Nobles eye color is between Royal to ocean blue. And Commoner or lower rank vampires eye colors are usually yellow

HALF-BLOODS: are half vampire, they aren't as strong as normal vampire but depending on their bloodline they could be, If they are part of a royal bloodline then there powers can be as strong as a noble, but if they are from a commoner bloodline, then they are definitely weaker then the commoner that sired/birth them. Vampire half-bloods can survive off human food, but they must definitely drink blood at least once a month. They have all the same abilities and weakness as Full blood vampires. Also half blood vampire regardless of bloodline needs air to breath, if they're air way is cut off. They will turn grey and dark veins will be visible on their skin. If pushed far enough, they could be killed.

[WEREWOLVES]

WEREWOLVES: Theirs is only one werewolf royal family. The Lumine Royal Family, they set the royals and laws for all werewolf packs to follow and obey. The Lumine Royal family normally doesn't interact with other species unless absolutely necessary, but they do have close ties with the witches. Werewolves and shifters are too different categories all together because werewolves no matter the rank are stronger than shifters. So instead of calling werewolves a sub category of shifters, u would say they are 2 different categories entirely.

WEREWOLVES ABILITIES: Werewolves have abilities that rivals that of vampires, they have heighten hearing, smelling, strength, sight, mind links, super healing and immortality.

WEREWOLVES WEAKNESSES: Silver, Wolfsbane.

RANKS: The Royal families eye color is emerald green. Nobels werewolves eye color are forest green. Pack alphas and betas eye color are red as well as they family members. And lower rank members of the pack are yellow.

WEREWOLF HALF-BLOODS : Werewolf half-bloods are frowned, they are discarded and unliked by there species. They have the same ability and weakness as full blooded werewolves though they are weaker, but wolfsbane and silver isn't as potent to them as it is for full blooded werewolves. Werewolf half-bloods powers are just like the half-blood vampires, it depends on their bloodline, if there from a royal or noble bloodline, they can be as strong as a pack alpha or beta, but most hybrids are low born.

[WITCHES]

WITCHES: The witches only have one royal family, The Voldemort Royal Family, they unusually stay in the forest near their sacred grounds, they have close and friendly ties with the werewolves all together, but mainly with their royal family.

WITCHES ABILITIES: Witches have the ability of spell casting. Their spell casting can even rival high ranking demons if they're part of the The Voldemort royal family. They can also do teleportation, summoning, immortality and super healing and the ability to heal others.