I only opened my eyes when I felt his lips drawing a line down my jawline and his fingers turning my chin to face him. Like a magnet, I turned to face him as he kept me in the trance with those siren eyes.

Still holding my chin, his thumb slipped to my lips, gently massaging them.

'Ask me to kiss you.'

'Wh- what?'

'I promised I wouldn't kiss you, not unless you asked. So, ask me. Please. I don't want to break my promise.'

He swallowed and licked his lips, his eyes glued to mine.

'I - I can't. I haven't brushed my teeth.' I covered my lips as the thought hit me

'Nae...' he took my hand away and pressed it to the pillow by my head, his fingers sliding over my palm and in between my fingers, then tightly clutching around them, keeping my hand pinned down. 'Ask me to kiss you. Please.'

'Jimin...' he doesn't care. I care even less. 'Please, ki-'

I didn't even ask, and he leaned in, his lips cupping mine as his hand tightened around mine. It was only a short kiss before he pulled away, looking down at me with heavy breath.

I haven't had even close to enough.

I ran my free hand into his hair, pulling him back down, and he complied with my wishes, pressing his entire body against mine, causing a soft mewl to escape my mouth.

He carefully rolled over on top of me, pulling my leg over his hips to get closer, and I happily obliged. His other hand kept squeezing mine firmly as his lips worked miracles on mine.

Cupping my lips one by one, he pulled away after a long time, tugging on my lower lip with his teeth. Softer kisses replaced the heated ones, getting slower and more relaxed, until eventually, he pulled away completely, panting quietly just like me.

He looked at our hands still intertwined on his pillow, softly smiling at them.

He then leaned back in, laying his head on my shoulder, kissing the little soft spot on my neck a few times. Just tiny little pecks.

'Please, tell me to stop before I lose all control.'

As much as I am begging for that control to be shot to hell, I can't risk his trial. Our trial. I can't risk us. Although I'm already doing it by letting myself get swept away like this.

'Okay.' I whisper as I play with his hair. 'Stop.'

He left another small peck on my throat and whispered thank you, before pulling himself off of me, and nearly collapsing next to me. He snuggled to me like he's holding a hude plushie teddy bear, with his face hidden in my neck. 

'We should leave this room because I am having all sorts of thoughts right now, and none of them are very polite.'

I would not mind in the slightest to find out whatever he's thinking about, but that can't happen. For so many reasons.

'Should we go, then?'

'Mhm.' He nodded against my throat. 'Just one more thing.'

'What?'

He didn't answer with words, but he simply let his hand slide down the side of my body, going over my hip to my thigh, and then back up, only to grab a handful of my ass with a tight grip.

'You lied. I am most definitely not disappointed.' 

'You... are an idiot.' 

He started giggling and let go of my butt, finding his little joke a bit too funny. 'Now we're even.'