Goodnight Sweetheart

(2 Months Lator)

(Damon's P.O.V)

"Goodnight sweetheart, yeah it's time to go," Anne sang.

"Why does she keep on singing that song?" I asked Tia.

Anne had been sing it all day and night for so far 24 hours.

Everyone else (Alaric, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie, Caroline and Stefan) went back to Mystic Falls after receiving some very angry letters. Alaric looked very alarmed when Jena put if he didn't bring back Elena and Jeremy right away they would be splitting up. So they left in the hour. :-(

"She sings that when she is going to kill someone," Tia explained.

I side stepped away from her and gulped.

"Don't worry it's not you because you would be dead now if it was you," Tia cleared.

I nodded. Phew.

Anne started to walked out the door.

"Damon you need to follow her and make sure she ok and maybe help her if he/she is evil e.c.t," Tia suggested.

I nodded in response and followed Anne out the door.

I ran over to her and grabbed her hand and squeezed it.

Suddenly she stopped and someone grabbed Anne which also pulled me along into a white van. Everything screamed, 'Never trust a man in a big white van.'

Umm I should get a white van. Maybe. Probably not.

The van stopped and the doors opened so we got out.

After my eyes had adjusted to the sunlight I saw Evan standing there looking smugged. OH My God how could I not have realised it was him. I'm so stupid, but mostly awesome.

Anne stopped singing. Finally.

Oh that makes sense now. I'm so stupid. Stupidly awesome.

Anne broke free from the ropes around her wrists and punched Evan in the face and than kicked him in the balls. I broke free and kicked him in the back.

Evan kicked AND punched Anne very hard in the stomach. Anne stumbled back looking in a lot of pain.

That biatch how dare he hurt my darling.

I jumped on to Evans back and ripped his head off his shoulders and shouted, "That's what you get for messing with my property."

I looked over at Anne who was giving me the evil eyes. Anne was still clutching her stomach, "Are you ok?" I asked,

"I don't know it's probable just that I keep on being sick all the time and sick comes from your stomach," she shrugged.

Anne lifted her self up and fell back down again and hit her head before I could get to her.

"Anne," I screamed. I picked her up and rushed her to her Hospital.

*******

Anne had to go into Surgery and me, Tia, Jamie, Max, Charlie, Sam and Chloe had been waiting here for 10 hours on these hard chairs. I was the only on who hadn't moved from this seat yet.

The door slammed open and a Doctor came out looking confused and upset.

I bolted up as asked, "Is she ok?"

"Yes," the Doctor replied simply,

"Then what's wrong?" Tia wondered,

"Who is Anne either going out with or married to?" the Doctor said,

"Me," I piped up.

The Doctor strolled over to where I was standing and put something in my hands.

I looked at it in disgust. It was the most horrid thing in the world.

"What the hell is this?" I asked,

"That is your and Anne's Ex Future Child," she explained.

Whoops. 'Sorry', I mentally apologised to this child.

Wait what our ex future CHILD. I was going to be a DAD.

"What Anne was pregnant?" I said in disbelief,

"Yes and she had a Miscarriage and now in a Coma from the miscarriage," the Doctor told us.

Suddenly I hit the ground. I looked up and saw Charlie and Sam staring and me smirking, "That's what you get for hurting our sister," they said together,

"Sorry future bros in law," I smirked back,

"Whatever were never going to be bros in laws," Sam and Charlie changed there minds.

"Anyway when can we go in and see her?" I wondered,

"Now," the Doctor replied.

I barged in pasted her muttering thanks and looked at Anne horrified.

Their was a pipe helping her to breathe, eat and drink whilst she's in this Coma. Her skin was the whitest palest skin in the history of time. She was waring a night gown that was way to big for her and her hair was matted and scattered out everywhere.

I rushed to the chair next to her, held her hand and whispered, "It's ok, everything is going to be just fine."

****

A/N = Hey guys, sorry this chapter is a bit weird and short but oh well.

Evans dead everyone so we can go and celebrate and have a party. Yay :-D

Just to let you know I might not update in a bit because I have no idea what to write but it doesn't fell right to end it here. If you get what I mean?

If anyone has any ideas I would be very grateful.

So please

Vote,

Fan and

Comment what you think.

Thanks,

Love u all,

skelts21