Werewolf Bites And Goodbyes

"That was one of the best dates ever," screeched Lily,

"Ok calm down and tell me everything," I replied,

"Well Jeremy kissed me," fangirled Lily,

"OMG well done girl,"

"Cheers,"

That went on for the rest of the day and completely annoyed Stefan which was funny.

The night came by quickly and I raced to the Lockwood cellar and transformed. This is weird, I can tell I'm in my werewolf form.

I got up and sneaked to the Salvatore boarding house and knocked on the door. Lily opened it and I strolled past her.

"Can you sense what your doing," she asked,

"Bark," I tried to say yes but epically failed so I just nodded my head.

"You have a dog awesome," someone squealed a girl.

I walked into the living room and the girl screamed and jumped into someone's lap. I looked at that person and it was Damon.

"It ok baby it's just our dog," whispered Damon to that girl.

Ugh who does he think that girl is. He probable picked her from a prostitute website of more likely the grill.

I got out of my daydream and saw I was inches away from this girls hands and I had my mouth open.

Good what was I doing. My Wolf form made me stalk over to this girl. I stretched my claws into the floor but it felt like someone was pulling me towards this girl.

I closed my eyes and the next thing I know was screaming was filling the air, the taste of blood was in my mouth and someone helped me pull myself back.

I heaved my self and the wall and hit my head before going black out.

*********

I woke up in my bed with Lily and Stefan looking worried.

"What happened?" I asked,

"Well you bit Damon's date," informed Stefan,

"Ugh I h e this mate thing it controls my body even though it's making me sense what is happening," I moaned,

"What are you going to do?" Lily wondered,

"Well there is only one thing I can do," I muttered,

"What?" Stefan said,

"Leave,"

"What you can't leave," complained Lily,

"I'm sorry but it's it's the only was and it will keep Evan off our trail," I started,

"What do you mean Evan," Stefan interrupted,

"Evan has been following you all around and I am going to leave," I looked at the clock and saw it was 11:00am, "In an hour," I finished before getting up and shoving Stefan and Lily out so I could get ready.

I had on my white T-Shirt and a pair of jogging bottom whilst I left my hair down.

"Where's Damon?" I asked as I came down stairs.

Stefan and Lily flicked their eyes to eachother.

"At the Grill," Lily answered.

I nodded and went to the Grill.

******

I saw Damon and the bar with and Pint of Beer in his hand.

"Damon," I called.

He turned around and walked out. I followed him.

I stepped outside and got drenched as the rain poured down my face.

I stretched out my hand and tapped his shoulder.

"What?," he screamed,

"I just wanted to say Goodbye," I replied,

"Come again," he answered,

"I'm leaving now,"

"When are you coming back?"

"Never,"

Damon's face fell open so far it could off hit the other side off the world if the bit in the middle wasn't here.

I could feel tears rolling down my face but not need to worry anyone notice because it was colliding with the rain.

"Goodbye Damon, Thank You For Everything," I finished.

I turned around and walked away. It was probably the worst thing I could do. We were both breaking down. I wanted to go back and hug him promising I will alway stay as long a I'm his one and only but I know that's not possible. He needs his life back and I'm giving it to him.

I'm giving him his freedom.

*******

A/N = Sorry if the chapter title gave it away but I really like it.

I have a song for what just happened between Anne and Damon and that's what I kinda based it on.

It's 'Stay by Hurts.'

Who else thinks?

Vote and Comment please

Love u all

skelts21