Dragon to Dragon

Ravel and Grayfia accompanied Issei's parents, Miki and Gorou Hyoudou, as they navigated their way through the vast Leviathan Mansion. The purpose of their journey was to reach the room where their son was being kept. Miki, filled with curiosity, couldn't help but wonder about Issei's accomplishments. Taking advantage of the moment, Grayfia mentioned Issei's valiant defense of the underworld against the rogue God Loki. With the aid of Thor's hammer, Issei emerged victorious, leaving Miki in awe as she comprehended the pivotal role her son played in safeguarding others.

Expanding upon the conversation, Ravel proudly shared how Issei had triumphed over her own brother, Riser, in order to rescue Rias from an unwanted arranged marriage. This heroic act not only garnered him the support and admiration of the reincarnated Devils, but also earned him the respect of lower and middle-class Devils. Ravel firmly believed that Issei served as a beacon of hope, inspiring others to strive for success and realize their aspirations.

Miki felt a mix of pride and sadness as she realized that her son consistently placed himself in perilous situations to assist others. Gouro shared similar emotions, acknowledging Issei's bravery and unwavering commitment to standing up for what he believed was just, even if it meant jeopardizing his own life to help those who may not have deserved it.

As they neared Issei's room, their admiration and concerns as parents only grew stronger.

Scene change: Sitri Hospital in the Underworld

Xenovia was lying in a hospital bed she began to regain consciousness slowly in an unfamiliar location. Confusion and disorientation washed over her as she glanced around and noticed Griselda, her mother, engrossed in a book. Their eyes met, and Griselda let out a sigh before speaking.

(Griselda Quarta is a stunning woman wearing a white outfit with gold trim and designs. She is also wearing a beautiful golden cross around her neck. Griselda has beautiful blue eyes, silky white hair, and a very well-endowed and amazing figure.)

Griselda: "It seems that you're finally awakening, my daughter. It's a relief to see that the Phoenix tears have healed your physical wounds from the beating Issei Hyoudou gave you."

Fear gripped Xenovia as she quickly surveyed the room, anxious about the well-being of her friends and the whereabouts of Issei. Griselda raised her hand, signaling for her to calm down.

Xenovia: "What happened to Asia? Did Issei harm anyone else from Rias Peerage? And how is Issei? Was he stopped before causing any more harm?"

Griselda: Take a deep breath. Everyone is safe, including Issei, who was brought back to his senses with Ravel's assistance. However, he subsequently lost consciousness. You were gravely injured, on the verge of death, along with two others who narrowly escaped a similar fate. My dear daughter, I want to understand why you joined in berating and humiliating the very man whom you once held feelings for and admired for his compassion. You spoke highly of him and his willingness to go above and beyond for those he cares about. It seems as though you disregarded Issei's emotional well-being and focused primarily on your own. By neglecting to address Issei's trauma, all of you, including both the girls and boys, contributed to the unfortunate events that unfolded. In this regard, you all fell short. That being said, I am curious to understand, my dear Xenovia, why you, along with everyone else, turned against the person whom you all held in high regard and cared for deeply?

Xenovia's heart sank as she absorbed the weight of the situation, her mind overwhelmed with a mix of thoughts and emotions. She reflected on the unfolding events and the profound repercussions they would undoubtedly bring. Leaning forward, she spoke in a soft, contemplative tone.