Melody

Papa..I want my papa!"-chapter one
Name: melody Uthman
Age: 10
Status: alive
Allignment: good
Relatives: banban/uthman father),unnamed mother.
Apperance:

(The doll is suppose to be queen bouncelia,since she and bittergiggle were her fav mascots

(The doll is suppose to be queen bouncelia,since she and bittergiggle were her fav mascots.kittysarus to cause she's a good kitty)
Personality: melody is shown to be a shy girl,not liking loud noises at all. Always covering her ears and crying since it's to loud.so she always stays in the kingdom whenever she visits the kindergarten with her dad. The sheriff gave her a queen bouncelia doll and her very own tiara during her first visit there. she is shown to be terrifed of the naughty ones and sir daddo.screaming at the top of her lungs and kicking them in the face when they got to close to her to attack. when she defeated kittysaurus (recutantly) she said "bad kitty!." before running to bittergiggle to get her dolly back. wich resualts in the player chasing after her. she is shown in chapter three to be on relativly good terms with stinger flynns and nabnab's daughters. the three even forming their own team along-side orchid,sourcackle,and sweetlaugh,despite their all terrifed of her. as the game progresses,she is shown to gain more and more courage,always wanting to help the player in puzzels. though shes still terrifed of the naughty ones and sir daddo. still kicking the naughty ones whenever they get to close to her. kittysaurus is shown to adore the small child.allowing her to ride on her back whenever she needs to or to get away from the naughty ones.