growly

name: growly

family: Tamataki & Chimataki (older brothers)

Group: mutant

Genomes: givanium
Tortioise
Chameleon
Human
Genome doners:Turtle,Chameleon,Human

apperance:Growly is a darker turquoise chameleon and talks in a SUPER fast tone aside from her seafoam tongue and areas around the eyes. she has a teal tortoise like shell. Two legs of each jut from out the bottom, and her head from the front. Growly's coiled tail extends out the back. despite her intimidating apperance,she only stands at 61 cm (2'). she also wears a bronze bucket-like helmet with black circular eye lenses that has gold frames, a darker row of three gold spikes on its front and studs.

personality:While Growly is rather sinister in appearance, she notably is seen to be collective and being the most under-credited of the trio, with all the credit going either to Stinger flynn  or Banban. She also has some degree of good intent in her, as evidenced by her expressions of sadness whenever any life in general is lost right before her eyes, like when Banban steps on her tail or when Stinger fylnn captures iris.

In truth after all, Growly is a docile and empathetic Mutant chameleon-tortioise girl, that gets easily shy by the simple gaze of anyone to her face if not using her characteristic helmet, and has a sensible side, bursting into tears when in desperation and also being innocently friendly to anyone who approaches her without malice. Although sensible and with a heart of gold, even Growly  has her limits on being tolerable with Ignorant people due to her size, especially with Banban. After being hurt by Banban one last time, Growly finally lost her patience and revealed her face in front of everyone.

her qoute-"..."