Chapter 10: Don't go around making that face.

Lin Si looked at this line of words in panic, and his embarrassment made him look for ways to withdraw in various places.

Y didn't give him a chance to struggle, and sent a message: [? 】

  The phone felt hot to the touch when Lin Si dropped it on his stomach.

  His head shrank back two inches in fear.

  "What's wrong?" Liao Ji looked at him.

  "I..."

  Lin Si lowered his head and picked up the phone. He felt a little aggrieved and a little at a loss. In the end, he didn't know whether to comfort himself or to deal with Liao Ji and said: "It's okay, it's nothing..."

  I just split on the spot. .

  He felt that his hands were too dark and he would not reply immediately every time he sent a message. When something embarrassing like this happened today, it was as if he was surfing the Internet 24 hours a day.

  He forced himself to type: [I did it accidentally]

  Y: [Yeah. 】 Lin Si waited for two minutes. Seeing that Y didn't speak,   he

  rolled his hands and said, "I didn't reply to you before because I didn't know what to say."

Got the right person? ]

  Lin Si lowered his eyes: [No, I am very busy today and have no time to match]

  Y: [Yeah. 】

  "We're almost there. I just didn't have time to go backstage to look for you. I just heard that a group of people left the scene. I don't know where they went." Liao Ji patted Lin Si's hand. "I don't know what's going on inside, so stay tight." ."

  Lin Si nodded, glanced at his phone, made sure Y didn't speak anymore, then put away his things and got out of the car.

  The address given by Lu Yan was indeed a very serious teahouse with an elegant environment. There was also a master in a long gown playing the guzheng next to the hot spring in the lobby, creating a fairy atmosphere.

  They were led into the secluded backyard. Lin Si could smell the fragrant bamboo smell as he walked through the arch, which made him feel particularly comfortable.

  Lu Yan and the others were in the inner room. Lin Si was stunned when he entered. In addition to Lu Yan, there were also famous producers, directors and actors in the film industry.

  Among them, the two people who impressed Lin Si the most are director Yip Gao-tan, who won the International Gold Award for the literary film "Around the Sea" last year, and the protagonist Lin Zisong.

  Liao Ji was obviously not suitable to stay in such a private gathering for a long time. He tapped Lin Si's cell phone with his fingertips, hinting that he should contact him immediately if he had anything to do, and then left.

  Lu Yan's palms were upward, his middle and index fingers were slightly bent, and he slightly touched the air twice: "Come here."

  Lin Si felt that Lu Yan seemed to be in a good mood.

  In previous situations like this, Liao Ji showed up for Lin Si. Lin Si couldn't do anything but flatter him. Liao Ji was also worried that he would be tricked, so he never let Lin Si go to any dinner or wine party.

  Lin Si quietly sat down next to Lu Yan, but his hands unconsciously grasped the edge of the pocket of his suit trousers. The emotions from the neck down were all his own, not "Lin Si's".

  At this moment, it seemed that the only person he could trust in this room was Lu Yan.

  "Lin Si, an artist from Shengshi Entertainment." The tone of Lu Yan's introduction was very official, without any personal touch.

  Lin Si stood up again, bowed slightly to the people present, and introduced himself humbly and briefly.

  Several younger people all laughed and said that they had known about it for a long time. Because they were in the music industry, they had never had the chance to get to know each other.

  Ye Gaotan made tea, poured water from the tea cup, and arrived at Lin Si in order. Lin Si stood up and passed the teacup with both hands across the tea table.

  "Just sit down." Ye Gaotan filled the tea cup and pushed it back to him.

  There is no one people were surprised and overly concerned about Lin Si's arrival. They chatted while drinking tea and talked about many capital-related things. Lin Si listened quietly. He didn't understand some terms, so he kept them in his mind and planned to go back. Ask Liao Ji.