Meeting the Gang

Alix: WOW! It's finally our debut story!

May: I know! It feels surreal!

Alix: May, you have the honor,

May:*Clears throat* Ahem. AlixTheCoordinator does not own Pokemon, nor anything else.

Alix: HEY! I happen to own this story, AND this account! But anyways, let's get to it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alix POV:

It all started with a contest. And a shipper. And a rose.

You see, I was merely signing up for a contest, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Hi there! Is this your first contest?" The voice asked. I spun around to become face-to-face with a girl, around my age or younger, with chocolate brown hair smiling at me.

I took my coordinating ID (AN:Is that what they're called? Idk) from the desk and quickly thanked Nurse Joy. "No! This is actually my first this Grand Festival year, though! But I've never seen YOU around before," I told her. Her eyes flashed with both embarrassment and curiosity.

"Oh! Sorry! But yeah, I'm kinda new at coordinating," She informed me. "My name's May Maple, and I'm travelling with my friends and brother. And you?.."

"Alix. Alix Chartreuse. I'm traveling with a couple of my friends as well. They're also coordinators," I said. "Oh! They're here! Are those other people your friends?" I pointed outside the glass doors.

There was six people approaching the contest hall. One with baby blue hair in twisted pigtails, another with pastel lavender hair that was of medium height and untied, and still another with a crop of messy-ish light emerald hair that matched his eyes. There was also a man with sharp brown hair and eyes that seemed forever shut, a younger boy with dark blue-green hair and large, black, round glasses, and finally, and guy with messy black hair covered by a cap.

"Oh! 3 of them are, and the green one with bad fashion sense is Drew, my rival. " She squinted.

"Ah, I see. Well, the girls with the pastel hair are my besties. They, like I told you, are also coordinators," I told her. "And I also know Drew. He started coordinating...last year I think? Yeah."

"Really? I didn't know that. I've only met him this year," May looked back at me with a hint of surprise.

"So I take it you started coordinating this year?" I asked her.

"Yup! I met Drew at this private beach where I was practicing for a contest with a pink frisbee. He caught when it went flying with his eyes closed, the proceeded to call it, a ChEesY AcT, even though, IT WAS MY FIRST CONTEST!" She exclaimed, growing angrier by the minute.

"Oh. Well, now I can introduce you to my best friends," I told her, as the rest of the gang (both of them) was by now around us.

"Hi Alix. Who's this?" My friend (the pastel lavender haired one) Meko asked. Beside her was my other best friend, with baby blue hair, Elliot. (Fun fact: Elliot and Meko are the OCs of my best friends in Gr.4, though Meko moved away) I ushered them all to one of the chairs.

"Meko, Elliot, meet May, another coordinator. May, meet Meko and Elliot, both coordinators," I introduced them.

"Hi! I'm May!" May shook hands with them.