Fire and Blood

No One's POV:

A lot has happened to the young Primarch. Ever since his first vision he kept pairing into the possible future more and more. His power and his strength had kept growing more and more. Yn had become more concerned with these visions that he had been seeing. The visions were all the same. A war that was raged across the stars and seeing the Imperium in flames. He wanted nothing more than just to be a temporary madness that had besiged him.

Sanguinius: Brother, are you with us?

Yn snaps out of his thoughts and sees the angel looking down at him.  A concerned look was plastered on her face. 

Sanguinius: You've been lost all day.

Yn: Sorry, just... Thinking is all. 

Sanguinius: Yn, i'm concerned about you. All of us are. 

Yn: I know, I'm sorry but. I just need to figure some things out is all. 

Sanguinius: What troubles you? Let me be of help.

Yn: ... Tell me. Mother has told me that you have some sort of foresight. Something similar to Kali... Have you had any visions?

Sanguinius goes quite for a moment and looks out at the areans where her sisters were sparring at the moment.

Sanguinius: Some yes. I usually see the glimpses of a possible future.

Yn: I belive you and I see the same thing but where you see a happy one. I actually see what might happen. 

Sanguinius: From the sounds of it your visions weren't as promising. 

Yn: No... That is why I have been pushing myself so much. I want to make sure that dark future never comes.

Sanguinius: Yn, there is nothing to worry about. That future will never come to pass.

Yn looks over at his angelic sister. There was a warm smile on her face reassuring her brother that everything was going  to be alright. Yn was about to smile when another vision flashes. This one was quick but Yn still managed to see. It was Sanguinius, but the sister that he had known had come to care about was gone. Replaced by a being of pure rage. Her armor was covered head to toe in blood. Dents and cracks were all across her armor. Her pure blue eyes were now replaced with dark souless eyes. Her mouth was filled with fangs, drenched in blood. Her white angelic wings were replaced with a more dark black ones. The thing that he saw most was skulls... Skulls were hanging off her armor by chains. Her eyes on her armor had been replaced by a new symbol, one that Yn had never seen before. 

Sanguinius: Blood for the blood god! Skulls for the skull throne!?

The vision ended as Yn looked back up at his sister. Yn puts on a fake smile.