🔥 Not another biker.

Start bij het begin

I hear a little more typing and then he speaks, "I'm just chatting with a friend, He's asking if i wanna play mario kart tonight." I laugh.

I false pout, "I wanted to maybe hangout with you..." I fake a little sad voice and he chuckles again.

"I mean, I can postpone mario kart for a little date..." He offers.

I smile again, sitting up and making my way to my room, "I can go out if you want to." I go into my closet, finding a pair of jeans and a short-sleeved shirt, grabbing my zip-up hoodie to take with me.

I hear him get up and presumably walk to his closet to get clothes. "Its a date then." He says and My heart beats faster. A date? With a hot biker guy? This has to be a dream... But it wasn't a dream, this was very much real, I was going on a date with a hot guy tonight, and I had to be ready soon. We agreed on 8:30pm and he hung up, it was already 8pm. I had 30 minutes to get ready.

My clothes were easy to get on thankfully, I saw that he had messaged me and I checked it.

Hot Biker guy 🤤🤤🤤

Hot Biker guy 🤤🤤🤤
Yo is it cool if i pick you up on my bike?

You
omg i would love that

Hot Biker guy 🤤🤤🤤
Perfect
I'll bring my second helmet
Whats your address btw
I forgot to ask it lmaooo

You
##############

Hot Biker guy 🤤🤤🤤
Be there soon ;)

Oh my god.

My mind was racing, my heart was pounding harder than before. This was happening. I finish getting ready, shoving my shoes on and tying them tight. I hear an engine rev outside my house, he must be here.

I open my door, seeing Pezzy sitting on his bike, a helmet on his head and another in his hand. He puts his visor up, and I see his face again. "Hey."

"Hey." I reply, smiling at him. He smiles back, handing the helmet to me. I shove it on my head, getting on the bike behind him.

He turns back to me, visor still up, "You wanna go to my house?" He asks.

I attempt to put my visor up too, ultimately failing, and he does it for me, "Yeah." I answer, laughing a little bit at my failed attempt to put the visor up.

My visor is flicked back down by him and he puts his visor back down. I see him start driving and I hold on tightly to his waist, not wanting to fall off onto the tarmac.

Eventually we end up at his house, and he parks us in the garage. We both get up off the bike and take off our helmets.

"Wait here." He says to me, and I wait in the garage, sitting on the bike again, pretending to rev it, making engine noises.

He comes back and sees me sitting on the bike again, he chuckles seeing what I'm doing. I look up and see him laughing at me and I laugh too.

I

stop laughing after a few minutes and look at him, he stops laughing as well. He moves towards me and sits on the bike with me.

My back is pushed into the handle bars as I stare at him. A million different thoughts fill my brain, but one is more prominent than the others. Kiss him. My mind races more and he places his hand on my cheek.

His eyes dart to my lips for a second, coming back up to meet mine, but I wasn't looking in his eyes, my eyes were lingering on his lips, admiring the soft flesh.

I watch him move forward and I follow, closing my eyes as our lips meet in the middle. I feel his tongue lick my bottom lip, attempting to escalate the situation. I let it happen, opening my mouth and letting our tongues dance.

I find my arms around his  neck and his on my lower back. He pushes me further back into the handlebars. My hands tangle themselves in his hair, lightly tugging softly.

We pull apart for air, "Does this mean we're dating?" He asks an important question.

Were we dating? Was this a one time thing?

"If you want to, then yeah." I pant out in-between breaths.

He kisses me again, immediately shoving his tongue into my mouth this time, I greatly accept, softly moaning at the feeling. We kept going, pulling eachother impossibly closer on the motorbike.

We hear the garage door open, one of his roommates presumably going out in their car. "Ayo? Not in the garage bro." I pull apart, looking over to the noise.

There was 3 men standing there, a hispanic man, a black man and a white man. I blush, wondering how long they could've been standing there. I shove my head into his t-shirt, attempting to hide my ever reddening face.

"Listen, Pezzy, I get you can pull bitches, but let's not fuck in the garage man, come on." The shorter of the 3 men say, chuckling.

Pezzy laughs, "Shut up, Droid." He replies, getting off the bike and dragging me with him by the hand. I get dragged past the 3 men who were chuckling to themselves.

///

Requested by; spencywrites

pezzy motorbike 🤤🤤🤤

I love motorbikes so much and my hyperfixation on frouse, specifically pezzy, droid and puffer was fueled after I found out pezzy has a motorbike

1610 words