"Okay! They like to move around." Marcus spluttered out blood. With the help of Minho, Jorge lifted Marcus back up. Breathing heavily, Marcus was ready to answer. "They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's hard to get to, a long way away, you'rere never going to make it with Wicked on your ass."

"Not on foot." Jorge smirked. "Where's Bertha?"

"No please not my car." Marcus almost begged.

"Oh yeah. Bertha." Jorge smiled.

•••••

Driving Bertha, the Gladers smiled being in a car. In the back, Thomas looked out the window at the world they were going to save. But all Paige was looking at was Thomas, that was what she was going to save. Sensing, someone looking at him he looked to his side to see Paige, making eye contact they both smiled and looked away both blushing. I mean they were just kids. Mountains and mountains kept the sun out for a while. Stopping the car the would group got out. They had come to a dead end, cars piled up in front of them and a tunnel blocked off by rocks. Walking towards the cars suddenly. BANG! BANG! BANG! They were getting shot at. This was a normal sound for the Gladers now.

"Take cover!" Newt shouted. Aris, Minho, Teresa all took cover behind a van, whisky Luca and Brenda behind a Volvo. Thomas, Newt and Frypan behind another truck. And then Jorge and Paige.

"Everyone okay?" Thomas asked.

"Fine!" Aris shouted back.

"Looks like it's me and you again old man." Paige smiled looking at Jorge.

"Anyone know where those shots came from?" Newt shouted his voice echoing in the mountains.

"Here hold this." Jorge said giving Paige a bomb.

"What the fuck are you going to do with this blow us all up?" Paige asked.

"Create a diversion dipshit." Jorge said cocky. "Get ready to chuck it."

"Where? The top of the mountain. If you haven't noticed a human can't throw that far. Unless you're weird." Paige said.

"Good job you're weird." Jorge smiled. Paige smiled annoyed. She was going to kill him if they got out of this alive.

"Ready. 1.2." Jorge said before hearing bullet shells drop to the floor.

"Drop it." A girls voice said. "Now." Before Jorge could do anything Paige dropped it.

"Jorge drop the thing man." Paige said looking at the red button in his hand.

"So it's not old man anymore?" Jorge asked putting the trigger down.

"Really at a time like this? Grow up." Paige said holding her hands up, Jorge did the same.

"On your feet. Let's go." The girl shouted. Paige looked at her and another girl next to her. Their mouths were both covered up by scarfs, their fingers on triggers and rage in their eyes. Jorge and Paige both backed up holding their hands up.

"Back up." The girl yelled. "You two over here now!" Luca and Brenda did what the girl said not wanting to get shot.

"And the rest of you." The other girl said.

"Woah. Easy." Thomas said running over to them with his hands up, stepping in front of Paige. "Easy..."

"Aris...." One girl said. All eyes fell to Aris.

"Luca..." The blonde girl asked. Confusion flickered in their eyes as they lowered their guns.

"How do you-." Frypan asked confused. The girls dropped their mouths revealing what they actually looked like.

"Omg Harriet." Aris said walking towards one of them. The girl had braids and had a beautiful face, everything perfect. The other blonde hair in braid and looked like Newt.

"Sonya." Luca asked hugging the blonde haired girl.

"Lucky we didn't shoot your dumbass." Sonya said.

"You know my brother?" Paige asked looking at Sonya.

"We were in the maze together." Luca smiled.

"Brother?" Harriet asked. Luca nodded. The others all looked at each other confused. Harriet whistled into the air.

"We're clear guys come on out!" Harriet yelled. This lead to many armed men and women coming out of hiding from the top of the mountains. Jorge looked at Aris and Luca and smiled. They had just saved everyone. Walking through the blocked off tunnel, cars, and men, got into trucks and cars driving off.

"We're taking them to base." Harriet said. "The Right Arm got us out."

"Wait. You know the Right Arm?" Thomas asked. Harriet opened a door to a car.

"Hop in." Harriet smiled. Finally getting to their destination, the Gladers got out and looked around. Men, women, children walked around the mountains. Tents, fire places, washing lines. They had made a home here. The survivors looked around and smiled.

"Welcome home." Sonya smiled. "You're going to meet Vince."

"Who's Vince?" Luca asked walking behind Sonya.

"The one who gets to decide if you stay or not." Harriet said.

"I thought the Right Arm was an army." Brenda asked.

"We were. This is all that's left of us. A lot of good people died getting us this far. Who are they?" A guy asked. Paige guessed this guy was Vince. He had a beard, slick back hair, a gun in his pocket and a knife.

"They're inmunes. Caught them coming up the mountain." Harriet answered.

"Do you check em?" Vince asked.

"No. But I know these two. Luca and Aris. I trust them." Harriet said pointing to the two boys.

"I don't. Check em." Vince said ordering one of the men to check them. Once the check was done they nodded.

"Clean."

"Alright." Vince smiled.

"Hi." A woman said coming from behind them.

"Doc." Vince said. The women looked at Paige and Thomas and smiled.

"Hello Thomas. Paige." The women said.

"You know us?" Thomas said his voice shaking.

"Interesting. Makes sense they put you in the maze." The women said smiling. "But I was afraid they'd killed you after what you two did."

"What we did?" Paige asked.

"The first time we spoke. Thomas said he couldn't take it anymore. Watching your friends die." The woman said. "The last time we spoke. You and Paige had sent us coordinates to every Wicked compound, trial and lab."

"You were our source." Vince said.

"We wouldn't have been able to pull it off without him." The woman smiled. Thomas and Paige looked at each other then back at Vince. Teresa looked at Paige then Thomas. What had Teresa done then?

"Thomas. I need to talk to you." Paige remembered.

"Okay come on." Thomas said taking her hand and walking off with her.

"Get these guys come warm clothes and food." The woman said watching them walk off together smiling