Muyu, who was dealing with the Feiyu's inner cabin system next to him, took the time to glance at the screen, and then frowned: "On the Death Star, how have you ever seen such a low-level alien beast? Brother Kus must have forgotten that 2s alien beasts are 90% better For ten interstellar people, it is already a very terrifying existence. He forgot to show fear."

    Ennuo shook his head: "Look at Mianfeng and the prince, they look like they have seen through everything. I It feels like Brother Cus has already joined the gang."

    Muyu pursed his lips: "It shouldn't be that he has joined the gang. I imported the character template of Sver Bode into him. His current personality is exactly the same as the real Sver Bode. As long as he He couldn't bear to recognize Lanlan, and it wouldn't be easy to reveal his secret."

    Ennuo sighed: "I hope he can bear it..."

    ——

    "Brother, Lanlan doesn't have a fever or dizziness. Lanlan is really fine. Lanlan wants to talk to her father!"

    Yousang was speechless: "You can't even recognize me, and you said you don't have a fever. No." Dizzy, Lanlan, what do you think this is?"

    Yousang raised a finger and asked the little girl seriously.

    Lanlan: "..."

    Lanlan said frustratedly: "This is 1, Lanlan knows 1, big brother, please let Lanlan down first..."

    Ye Ling hesitated, and finally put the little girl on the ground. .

    As soon as she hit the ground, the little girl ran away with a "whoosh"!

    The little girl rushed to the door of the cave with a bang, and her little head crashed directly into the arms of the young man at the door.

    Regardless of whether the other person was wet, Lanlan happily hugged Kusi's father tightly, with a big smile on her little face: "Dad! Are you kidding Lanlan? How come daddy doesn't know Lanlan!" Daddy loves Lanlan the most! Dad, don’t ignore Lanlan, Lanlan misses her daddy so much!”

    Kusi endured it again and again, and endured it again and again, but he couldn’t bear to hug the little girl’s body back. He pretended to be surprised. Asked: "You...who are you?"

    Lan Lan was anxious, she frowned: "Dad, please don't say that, okay, Lan Lan doesn't think it's funny, I'm Lan Lan!"

    Kusi ! Gritting his teeth, he continued to pretend: "I don't know Lanlan..."

    For a moment, the little girl who was shrinking in the young man's arms suddenly froze.

    After a while, the little girl stood up straighter. She looked at Kusi's father in front of her aggrievedly. As she looked at it, the little girl's eyes suddenly turned red...

    "Dad, are you angry with Lanlan?" The little girl pursed her lips and said in a buzzing voice:

    "Because Lanlan didn't call her father. When Lanlan left home, she promised her parents that she would call her parents when she arrived in Yaxing. The communication reported that it was safe, but Lanlan got lost later, and then Lanlan's communication device ran out of power..."

    The little girl said, she sniffed, and quickly ran back to get her small bag and took it from inside. Taking out the children's optical brain that had no electricity, she stuffed the optical brain into the palm of Kusi's father: "Dad, look, it can no longer be turned on..."

    Kusi lowered his head stiffly and looked at the cartoon optical brain in his arms...

    The little girl bit her lip: "My parents said that when Lan Lan got off the starship, her uncle would come to pick her up. Lan Lan originally wanted to report to her parents that she was safe after she stayed at her uncle's house, but Lan Lan Lan didn't see his uncle. When Lan Lan went to find his uncle, many, many things happened. Finally, Lan Lan's optical brain ran out of power..." "