part-18(rape??)

Surprise to you all

Yn nodded understanding her words. After reaching to the mall. She and yn mother met Mr. Kim and BTS there. Mr Kim divides everyone in groups like Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kang, Jin and Suga, Rm and J-hope, Jimin and Jk, Taehyung and Yn.

They departed in these groups and went to buy their dresses for wedding and they decided they will meet in mall's cafeteria after 2 hours.

Every member went happily with their partners but V is having a pure cold dangerous look on his face. He is moving ad yn is behind him.

Taehyung- Go wherever you want but I want you here after 1 hour at this place only and don't you dare to come behind me. Is that clear?

Yn nodded her head in agreement

Taehyung- I want a verbal answer

Yn- yes sir

Taehyung- Good! In future too. We want only verbal answer. Cold dangerous look

Yn again nodded her head in agreement

Taehyung- again (cold dangerous look)

Yn- yes sir! Sorry sir.

Then they both went in different direction. (But I think this is the biggest mistake they both had done)

Yn doesn't know where to go, what to brought, as she came first time to the mall and in the richest mall in the whole Korea.

She is roaming around and being an introvert and a shy girl. She didn't even bother anyone to take help from anyone.

A boy is roaming freely but his eyes got stuck on someone. His intention is not good as he is only looking at that girl's body with full of lust.

The girl is only yn.

As he got the chance, he holds her wrist and start dragging her to a dark and a pitch room. Yn started crying loudly and shouting for help but no one listening to an innocent girl.

'Please someone help', 'please leave me', 'I will do everything but please leave me 'only these types of words are coming from yn mouth

But he cares less and started to touching her inaproximately. She is feeling too much uncomfortable and asking for help from god but no one can help the innocent child as the room is soundproof. No sound can go outside.

He tore his sleeves and biting the skin and the smirk was not leaving from his face. The creepy smirk is also making yn too much scared. She is not using any defence to help herself.

Then he unzip the frock and started to touching the back and when is going to unclip the bra and at that time yn think it's her the last day on this earth as she is not having option except dying. She is going to suicide and tell the god please welcome me to you but the god don't want her right now so the god send the saviours to her. The gate opens revealing the Taehyung.

Flashback

Taehyung was roaming here and there after taking his suit for wedding. The maknae coincidently met at a place

Jimin- taehyung where is yn

Taehyung told the whole story

Jimin got too much angry on Taehyung and he started scolding him

Jimin- do you even know! How much it's dangerous for her. Don't you know that our enemies are all around the world and if they saw yn and they can do anything to her then what will we say to Mrs. Kang?

Taehyung understand his words and he apologise from him and told him. I will find him hyung. He nodded and jimin and junkook went away as their shopping is not finished yet.

Taehyung went to security room and told them to saw the footage to him.

(Author-don't think that the security didn't ask anything as he is a mafia and everyone know him as he is also a very respectful business man too)

After watching the footage, his eyes widened and he started to run toward the room and before the creepy man could unclip the bra. He punched him that the blood started to coming from his mouth and he collapse there. He called the guards here and told them to take him to the basement where he will deal with him later.

Here yn is crying too much. His eyes go on her. He hurriedly went o her and bend t her level. At first he took his coat and covers her body and took her in his arms. He started to swing in slow movement and saying sweet and comforted words to her so that she could become calm. He messaged his hyungs to come to cafeteria but he forgot to message his parents but he thinks that hyung will massage them. Right now his first priority is to make yn calm. Which is can't handle him alone so he took her in his arms and went to cafeteria.

Byeii everyone

Hope you have a great day and night

It's a surprise for you all. Hope you all like it.

Now don't angry one me. Day before yesterday was reading your all comments and I become too much happy after getting a lot of comments from you all thank you so much for the one to comments me and vote me.

I love you all from my whole heart

Please give me comments now also. If you all stop commenting me then I will stop making big- big parts. I am threatening you all. Ok,

So you ask me anything despite my personal things.

Give me a lot of comments ok.

Love you all

Byeiii