part 1(mom)

Hello everyone 

                                                                                         Hello everyone 

A Random day at 4: o clock

A beautiful girl is sleeping with having a pout on her face. She woke up by the voice of birds chirping then she open her eyes and sit on her bed then she thank god or a new day and a healthy life then she started to doing the house chores like cooking, washing, cleaning and so on

At 6:30am

Her mother came and she put the breakfast on dining table. Then she went to her room and started to getting ready for her school. She went downstairs and started to going towards the main door but suddenly her mother stopped her at mid way and she asked her "where are you going" in a rude and cold tone

Yn- at s-school, you said I am joining a new school (scared)

Y/m- hmm! Did you complete all the house chores?

Yn- y-yes!

Y/m- ok listen here today we are going to my boyfriend house. Ok! So wear something good, don't wear some trash clothes and come home early Ok! And one more thing for god sake don't you dare to do anything or you are going to suffer the h*ll this time. Is that clear? (In a rude, dangerous and cold tone)

Yn- y-yes! May I go to school now
Y/m- hmm! Go now

Then she went and took the bus

Time skip to school

When she came in front of the school she felt some stares then she looked at her surrounding and saw that all are looking at her she heard some whisper like look she is so cute, she is gonna be mine, I want to be her friend see her cheeks are s chubby I want to squeeze it, see a new sl*t again like this she heard a lot of whisper but she ignored it and started to going toward the principal office but her luck is not with her because while she is going she bumped into someone then she looked up to see but her eyes widened and saw .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I wiiltell you next episode. Sorry for short episode but I will try to upload it soonand lil big part till then take care and lease do comments too. Till thenplease be happy and remember YOUR TEARS ARE SO PRECIOUS TO SHED FOR SOMEONE. SODON'T CRY FOR SOMEONE who don't care for you.
Bye-Bye  

sarangeyo yeorobun