Chapter-1

In present 2024
-------------------------
A beautiful morning all the streets and roads were busy with traffic.A lot of noise and air pollution can be seen.
The country's most silent and peaceful place is librabry.
There was a beautiful girl in her age 19 was sitting on a chair while leaning her head on the shelf while reading a book.
The library was mostly boys who were only here to the library to oogle at Arushi.

She is in her own world.Aftersometime she closed the book in her hand and started to look for a new book.She was a fan of royal,historical novel's and books.
In the large library she was walking through the library while roaming her hands on the books.
Suddenly one book caught her eyes.
It was covered with a soft red royal leather with beautiful stones attached to it.
She slowly took the book she feels shiver down her spine.The book's name is "Waiting for queen".
She slowly read the name.A sudden feeling of needing it to read the book come to her mind.She went to the librarian and said.
"Aunty,I'm taking this book will return it after 7 days."She said politely.

The librarian kindly smile at her and said.
"Ofcouse dear and this is a rare book.It is transported to our library from museum yesterday."
Arushi nodded acknowledging.

She strode towards her home.
She reached her home and open the door.No one was at home.Her mom and dad is gone to work and her little sister is gone to school.
Today her collage is leave.

She went to her room and change her dress into hoodie and black skinfit jeans.
She is craving to read the book.
She sat on her bed and slowly open the book.There was some warnings on it but she skipped it.
She open the first page.It was a picture of a man he is looking like a king.
The picture itself screamed luxury,royality and cruelity.
She feels shivers down her spine looking at the picture she slowly turn the next page.

It was a picture of beautiful girl.She looked innocent.She was wearing a large lehenga with many ornaments.But her face is not clear.

She slowly turn to next page the page is blank but there was a circle in the centre of the book.
She turned the next page but her stomach grumbled.
She ran to the kitchen and take an apple and a knife to cut the apple.She again sat on the bed and started to peel the apple.
Suddenly the knife cut her hand she place the apple on the bed.
A single drop of blood fell on the circle of the book.
Suddenly the book started to shine brightly.The sky turned dark and started thundering,the  wind blown heavily.

Arushi was confused at the sudden climate change.Due to the heavy wind the page of the books fluttered and it stop at the picture of the women.Her face is now visible.Arushi slowly take a look of it but gasped loudly.
It was her.She is in the picture.But
She don't remember wearing a heavy lehenga and ornaments.
But the thing is her face looks sad in the picture.

While in this daze she doesn't noticed that she is shining and flying in the air towards the book.
She screamed.
"Momma,pappa help me.Ahhhh I'm gonna die now.Momma I'm shining like a torch ahhh help me.eeeeeee help me mom I'm flying.Ahh help me,god I need to live more ahh."

(Sorry but I forget to mention that arushi is very childish ,clumsy and crazy)

Suddenly everything went silent.
There were no sign of arushi in the room.She dissapperead.But to where.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys I hope you're happy.
Please support me and comment.