Chapter 19

Warning: R-18

Girlfriend

I shut my eyes when I knew this shit would hurt.

"I bought some gels. Though you're wet enough, it might help to ease the pain at least..." aniya at umalis sa likod ko.

He's damn prepared. He really knew he's the one who's banging me, huh? Umalis siya at kinuha ang gamit niya. I shove my face completely onto the sofa and shut my eyes.

It was good, but damn it, I am a top! I should be the one who's in charge, who's pleasuring, and who's banging. And then here's Rade, completely dominating me.

Pinagyabang ko pa kay Shiloh pero...nasa ilalim ako ngayon? And worse, he defeated me through giving head.

I haven't done this, alright? It's understandable. I'm used to girls... Yes, this is understandable. I was straight, and I just changed my preference. Hindi ko naman alam na magkakainteres pala ako rito, dahil kung alam ko lang, edi sana noon pa tumikim na rin ako 'di ba?

I positioned my face at the side to see the fucker who'd be railing me again. His shaft was fully aroused, and he was now walking back to me. This shit would hurt for real.

"Here in the bed."

The boss. I'm really ashamed of this. What am I, really? His dog?

I got up and walked to the bed. Parang pasan pasan ko ang mundo nang itinapon ko ang sarili ko doon at pahigang sinubsob ang mukha ko sa unan.

"Fine. You can be the top," ani Rade na mabilis na ikinabangon ng ulo ko.

I was slightly unconvinced, but when he laid on the bed, putting his hands at the back of his head like he was ready for it, I immediately got up and hovered over him.

I kneeled in between his thighs, preparing to enter him. But then he suddenly controlled my waist and pushed me to sit on his throbbing member. I groaned.

"Don't misinterpret it. I meant the position," he said with a slight smirk on his lips.

"Fuck!" I squinted my eyes when it reached the brim.  Naituko ko ang mga kamay ko sa tiyan niya at napadaing. It hurt, though the gel he put really helped that it entered without too much pain, but it still hurts.

He gripped my thigh and moved his hips and I grunted as I rested my hands on the headboard of the bed, gripping it while whimpering over him.

He leaned closer and scraped his teeth on the skin of my neck while he was moving. I groaned and shut my eyes as the heat intensely ruled all throughout my body.

He wrapped his hand around my shaft; his thumb was on the tip, and as he pressed it, I grunted more.

But I just can't act like a loser here. So I moved my hips and slammed myself into him, meeting all of his thrust that he grunted too. I smirked, proud of myself that I could still fuck him despite the truth that he was the one railing me.

Napabalik siya sa pagkakahiga, nanghina sa paggalaw ko pabalik. The veins on his neck were protruding as he bit his lower lip and squinted his eyes a bit, looking so turned on by my movements.

If he'd wreck my hole, then I'd snap his dick. That's it. I'm not gonna end up being the one who's been fucked here. I'd fuck him too.

I felt him grow even bigger, and he was now changing the pace of his movement. My lips parted, and I shut my eyes and cursed. He was hitting to the brim, his tip touching something that I couldn't stop whimpering.

Palaban talaga! Ayaw nahihigitan! But this is crazy. It's weird to say, but I really like this shit. I'm obsessed with the pleasure and the things he could do to my body.