Chapter 6

About just 2 months passed with the new seat. By then Wukong just faded Macaque out his mind and started liking someone else, Azure. If being honest at first Wukong just liked him for his looks but he started talking to him and realized he was pretty funny just one problem. Azure was dating someone else already... Well, wasn't really a problem towards Wukong he just did whatever he wanted. Because of that Wukong just ended up pulling Azure away from his partner. That ended up with Rumors about Wukong.

Regina: See what happens when u decide to do shit without thinking twice??

Wukong: Whattt?? I found out he likes me so I could just go off dating him already. I mean his own gf thinks he likes me 'cause he's "nice" to me, well he is but ykkk. Once he breaks up with her I could just be with him.

Regina: Why r u such a hoe.

Days passed, Wukong nearly got into a fight, now dating Azure, and is now being called a hoe by multiple people. And unfortunately, Wukong is somehow proud of ALL that. But ofc things don't always last wonderfully forever...since Macaque had tried speaking to Wukong again.

Macaque: HEYYYYY soooo u and Azure?? Lowkey wasn't really expecting that.

Wukong: Ya, and me and him r gon be in the same group for the upcoming field trip since he and and few of his friends were able to come too.

Macaque: Ah, alr ima just go now...

Wukong: mhm.

Stuff has gotten awkward between them but Wukong didn't seem bothered.

Day of the field trip:

Azure: So, ur sitting with me, right??

Wukong: mhm obviously.

Both of the got on the bus meanwhile Azure's friends sat the on the seats next to them. The whole ride was kinda quiet, Wukong ended up falling asleep on Azure's shoulder but got woken up shortly after since they had already gotten there. They got off and were told to go anywhere now.

Azure: Wanna go see the otters? Since yk they're ur favorite.

Wukong: OBVIOUSLY, LET'S GO!!

Azure and Wukong along with the rest of the group started exploring. After awhile they went to eat in the food court, Wukong had to pay pretty much since he was the "richest" one there. So he did got food for everyone afterwards they went to the gift shop they all got something a plush each. Wukong had gotten a shark for Regina since unfortunately, she wasn't able to go since she was badly sick.

After a few hours the field trip had ended and the students had went back to school before dismissal. Wukong had lowkey kinda started talking to Macaque again so when they came back to school Wukong walked towards Macaque to show him what he got and Macaque loved it he thought it was cute ofc and just snatched it away while holding it close. Wukong just let it happened and just took it away after 5 mins and walked back to Azure.

Azure: I forgot u guys r talking again, even of what he did to u??

Wukong: I mean ya, it was pretty shitty of him and I still don't forgive him but I could still talk to him but it's not like we're friends.

AN: ik this was a last min ship adding but I ran out of choices honestly.

Non-Existing Love (kinda shadowpeach?) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें