Love Of My Life

Her pov:

When he picked me up walking out  the hospital he whispered sweet nothings into my ear with his soft lips against my neck with soft and hungry kisses. My hormones of this pregnancy made me weak and selfish but I couldn't care less, I wanted him and only him.Yes he left but he came back to me, oh shit, fuck, I love him!

"You came back "Emilia whispered while crying in his arms, she couldn't stop the tears from flowing down her cheeks. His black blazer was wet.

"Yes love I did come back for you, I will never leaf again okay, we have to get you home so that I can help you, I can't do it here "he said only so she can hear him.

When they exited the hospital she started to feel the hormones build up again making her even more horny than before.

" Hurry please Nate, please, please, hurry" she begged him to hurry his ass up.

He chuckles then speaks "Amore, calm down, I'm going to put you down so that you can get in the car"

---------------------------------------------------------
Hey sorry for not updating the story school kept me busy and I kinda forgot about the story but I will update more often.

And any tips for the story are welcome.

And if you like werewolf story's I just began with mine (The Red Moon Pack) so if you want you can go read it. ❤️