Chapter 2 𝑼𝒑𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒘𝒏

Start from the beginning

I also told her my tomorrow timetable about tomorrow's lectures. And it got decided I'm going shopping with them tomorrow after my lectures and my mother-in-law will pick me up from my college. After a little bit more talks and some snacks that mom served me they were ready for leaving 😞. I got sad because my mother-in-law was leaving me. Seeing my sad face she said to me
" Isabella you won't show me your room dear" . I got happy listening to her I took her to my room. She was shocked to see my room how will someone not. It was very small just like a store room actually it was a store room, as per mom we don't have much money so they can't buy big houses so I have to stay at Bianca room or stay in this store room, so I selected this store room.

My mother-in-law looks at me in disbelief as she was asking me if this is my room or not. I just smiled and asked her to come in and she came. I showed her my books, drawings, my marksheet and a few more stuff. We talked a little bit.
" Isabella closes your eyes" suddenly she said and I just obliged as I don't want any punishment from mom. She took my right palm in her hand and put something in my hand and then she said " open your eyes dear" as I opened my eyes 👀 there was a red envelope in my hand I was about to ask her and return her but her next words stopped me.
" This is a small gift from me and don't tell anyone about this okay ". I smiled at her and hugged her. She reciprocated it. We came downstairs and they all left.

After that I went to my room after freshening up I busied myself in my studies and went downstairs at dinner time and surprisingly my mother didn't scold me not even my father. I ate my dinner and was going upstairs towards my room but my father called me and I obliged and we sat in the hall. My parents told me to behave well tomorrow and instruct me how I have to behave and how I have to select the clothes and they also told me that Bianca is also going with me and I have to ask my mother-in-law to take her with me. And make sure Bianca will get whatever she wants. But my next question shocked them " Mom why do I have to marry now?". No one said any words but I want the answers today so I asked again " Dad please tell me why do I have to marry him and that to now ?".
My mother said " because we want you to get married " her words were harsh. Tears started brimming in my eyes. But I asked her again " But why ? "
This time my father said " Because we took a loan from the bank and we can't repay it and they are ready to repay it, do you get that ". His harsh words make the tears fall from my eyes. I ran from there towards my room and the tears were falling continuously. I cried my heart out and slept while crying. Next morning I woke up as usual and routine continued as usual after completing lectures I met Bianca at the exit gate. We were waiting for my mother-in-law. A boy came towards me I was shocked because of his next move he sat on his knees and held a red rose 🌹 in front of me. Before I could say something everyone was hooting my name.

" Isabella, Isabella, Isabella, Isabella." Everyone hooted. " Say yes" again everyone said. Before I could decline a voice came which shook me to the core
"Isabella"
I got shocked and scared as well. Tears started brimming in my eyes, but before it fell he again spoke in his cold tone " Go and sit in the car"
I obliged him and sat on the passenger seat Bianca came and sat behind my seat.
He came and told Bianca to come in another car. So she left us all alone. I got to know that he is the one who had purchased me from my parents. My train of thoughts stopped as he turned my face with his hand and made me look at him I looked in his eyes for a few seconds and lowered my eyes because of his angry eyes. But his next words broke my heart
" How dare you do something like that? Why don't you say No to him? ". His words were aching me. I didn't say anything just looked down on my lap. He started the car, he drove the car at high speed and my head was spinning very badly. Eyes were not opening properly and tears started falling from my eyes. I was trying to not bump my head with the dashboard. But the next moment the car takes a sharp turn and my head bumps with the dashboard. And he stopped the car with a sudden break and again bumped with the dashboard this time very badly. And the pain increased and I don't know when everything around me turned into black hole and I fainted.

........................

I woke up listening to some faint voices. But I wasn't able to open my eyes. After a few tries I finally opened my eyes only to shut them close again because of the light. After a few seconds I opened my eyes and saw my mother-in-law sitting beside me and crying. I slowly touched her hand and she looked at me surprisingly and screamed my name " ISABELLA" I got shocked listening to her screaming my name. The door of the room bang open and here standing my future husband, he came near me and held my throat in his hand and said
" What did you do to my mother? Why did she scream your name?" I got shocked and looked at him in disbelief. Tears started falling from my eyes. My mother-in-law came forward separate him from me. I started coughing very badly and my breath also uneven. My mother-in-law help me to sit and started rubbing my back meanwhile scolding my would be husband. After few minutes I feel normal told my mother-in-law that I'm okay. She was relaxed listening me. My eyes meet my would be husband eyes, he was angry. Everyone left us alone after asking me about my health. I saw my surroundings and was shocked because it was not my room nor the hospital which place is this?

This chapter is a bonus for you all as today is new year, so yes it's also a new year gift from your author. Thank you for supporting me till now, I expect the same for future.

This chapter contains 1767 words .
Any guesses about the place? Must comment and tell me about the place. Why he behave like this? Was he jealous? Give suggestions for further in comment section.

This is my Instagram account link you can connect with me on Instagram for further details and announcements. You can share your views on my Instagram also.

https://www.instagram.com/ahujads31?igsh=MW5ka28xdzhzdWl2Nw==