𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

please read the description before reading!!there is a language development halfway,so please don't drop it immediately.😭
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
the night shimmered with a gentle glow,its light casting through a dark room's window.a face was slowly uncovered,it was a handsome male hiding within the darkness.

the male held a picture frame close, gazing at it with a tender longing.the image captured his teenage love,han jisung,and as he softly traced the outline of jisung's 15 year old face with his fingers,a bittersweet smile graced his lips.

"han jisung..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"the world stopped turning the day you died...i felt it."

in my bones..."

"in my heart..."

"and in every fibre of my being."

"i felt it."

"the sun stopped being warm..."

"the night stopped being cool..."

"and the birds no longer sang."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"han jisung,when you died,the world as I knew did too."

"......"

"i did too."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
despite the warmth of the moment,a heavy truth lingered in his heart-han jisung was no longer among the living.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
or so that's what he thought.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I heard there's a new student."

"mm,and I heard that he's good looking!"

"maybe not as good as lee know,but I heard that he was the top of the school and the smartest!isn't that good for us?"

"aish,those are just rumors.i saw him today,tripping over his steps,with his head down.he's probably ugly as hell."

"whatever,im loyal to hyunjin!."

"and I'm loyal to lee know!"

hyunjin rolled his eyes at the gossiping students.he turned to lee know and mocked them.

lee know only chuckled lightly.

a few minutes passed with the teacher silently waiting for the new student. the sound of the door rattling caught everyones attention.

"class!we have a new student."the students immediately directed their attention to the short male walking in.

with an air of enthusiasm and warmth in his voice,the professor introduced the new student to the class.his tone carried a sense of genuine excitement as he highlighted the unique qualities and background of the newcomer,continuosly emphasizing the word smart.the professor's words were encouraging, creating an inclusive and welcoming atmosphere that instantly put the new student at ease.

the class immediately quietened down.

there were a lot of students.jisung could feel their stares burning through him.he's hands got clammy,as he mustered up the courage to speak. but,he just couldn't.he gripped his bag tighter,and looked up once again.

until...

he had met eyes with someone.their gaze sent shivers down his spine.it was as if they were saying,'you either fucking do this,or you fuck off.'jisung didn't know why,but it felt rather familiar,and reassuring?..

[okay,I can do this!.I can..do this.] jisung sucks in a deep breath,and bows his head.

"i-i'm han jisung!.nice to meet you!.I hope..we can be friends.."jisung whispered the last part.the stranger only rolled their eyes,and laid back down.