erwin smith

- this is not related to WIAO at all and it's not a modern au. just a random one shot i thought up bc erwin is big sexy. Enjoy <3

Angry wasn't even enough to describe the pulse in your veins or the pinch of your forehead as you stared ahead, jaw clenched tightly as you thought about every word you were going to rip into him.

Getting escorted to his office, and although you worked under him and were part of the higher ups, it didn't mean you could go against his direct orders to you or anyone else.

Yet you did.

Always at each other's throats over the littlest things, annoying both Hange and Levi with the bickering like an aggravated married couple who hadn't touched one another in years.

The only person to ever cause him an insufferable amount of irritation, not to mention the fact you never listened and held a fractious tendency to do everything your way in which you saw fit.

How he hadn't moved you to another unit or had you executed or arrested was something everyone questioned about the two of you. It was evident you couldn't stand one another, but when it came to the missions, it was obvious why he kept you around.

"I'll gladly take myself to him." You looked over to the MP who currently had his hand wrapped tightly around your bicep, dragging you down the hallway, wooden floors creaking against your shoes with every heavy step.

"I'm just doing what I was told." The middle-aged man looked to you with his dead eyes, also not wanting to be in your presence that held the darkest aura he'd ever been around. "Trust me, I have other stuff I'd rather be doing." He spoke through a breathless sigh.

"Great!" A sarcastic cheer as you smiled, looking over to him. "Then let me go and I'll do the rest." Tilting your head in attempts to get your way, you pulled your arm, tugging him closer. "Come on. You know I'm not gonna run away."

The guard scoffed, pulling your arm to tug you forward before releasing it with a forceful push, letting you go.

You smirked, turning back to him, but he was already walking away. "Thank youuuu!" You waved cheerily before your face fell straight back into your annoyed scowl, and getting to Erwin's office became your mission once again.

Speed walking turned into a full sprint as you turned the corner and up the five flights of stairs, and down another hallway until you reached the double doors that would lead to the man who called you here in the first place.

Barging in, he didn't budge from his spot behind his desk, staring longingly out the window as the bright sun dove in, illuminating the area. Dress coat draped over his shoulders, arms crossed over one another. He knew it was you, that's typically how you entered, so your abrupt force wasn't a bother.

The doors swung shut, and what further irritated you was the fact he didn't even look to face you.

Your feet started moving, walking up to him with swift steps, heels clicking against the floors, growing louder as you approached him.

His tall stature didn't budge, but he knew what you were going to do. He knew you all too well, after all, more than he'd like to admit to himself or anyone.

Grabbing ahold of his shoulder, you jerked him back, forcing him to turn around. Your other hand reached up, palm flattening out, your goal to slap the shit out of him... but he wasn't going to let you do that no matter how hard you tried.

His large hand gripped around your wrist, stopping your arm mid swing before it could touch him. Whilst still holding your wrist, he twisted your body around, forcing your arm to your back, pushing down until you were bent over.