Chapter 3

A/N - I changed chapter 1 into 2 chapters because it was so long so if you already read chapter 2 this is it and chapter 4 will be up as soon as possible xx

He looked at me almost pleading for help, moments before plummeting to the ground. I stood frozen staring at the unknown male who was lifeless on the ground, my thoughts running wild as I tired to contemplate what to do.

I finally shock myself out of lifelessness and ran as fast as I could just so I could reach the male. He was lying on his back as I watched as him slowly turn his face to the side so his was able to see who I was.

"Help... Please" He groggily coughed. The man then slightly rose struggling to hold up his own weight. He gritted his surprisingly immaculate teeth and clenches his well-defined jaw after not being able to for full his request of sanding. 

The contours of his harsh features were slightly disguised by the brutal injuries that covered almost the full exterior of his face, almost reminding me of the handsome boxing players after a brutal match.

The darkness around his eyes emphasized the vibrance of his emerald green eyes; his face was even more breathtaking up close. His tongue slowly swiped across his dry bottom lip, as I imagined what they would be like once healed. Soft pink perfectly lushes lips just waiting to be kissed.

I slowly brought my hands up to help support his tiresome arms; I picked up his rather heavy body slightly losing balance in the process. I then managed to helped his sluggish body to the near by bench.

The darkness around his eyes indicated that he hasn't had a decent sleep in days. For some strange reason the features of his face were extraordinarily familiar. I could have sworn I had seen that well-defined jaw and the electrifying green eyes someone before.

"A-are you okay Sir?" I ask warily, dropping to sit beside him.

His face was slowly brought up to face my own; sadness and confusion were evident in his eyes, which instantly made my mood slowly sadder. Again I stared at his face, trying hardly to discover his identify behind the array of cuts and bruises.

The males short platinum blonde hair was extremely greasy and unnatural making it even harder for me to determine who he was.

"W-ater please..." He said his think accent sounding stronger and harsher due to the lack of hydration.

"Wait here, I'll be right back. Okay." He nodded slightly trying ever not to strain his neck; I rushed over to the store quickly retrieving a bottle of water. 

Once I returned he was in the exact position where I left him. His fists clenched slightly at his sides almost like he was imagining what has happened to him.

When I returned he looked at me with glossy eyes, his forest green eyes almost ate away at my heart in that very moment. That's when I knew; I know this male form somewhere. I just don't know where.

His right arm slightly came in contact with my own when I handed him the water his bloody, muddy knuckles hitting my clean-cut chubby fingers before retrieving the bottle that was in my hand.

+

We sat on the bench for almost half a day neither of us talking but I could feel a strong constant pull that forced me to stay by his side. I could see in his face he needed sleep and all I wanted to do was bring him home with me, what will my mother think?

"C'mon get up, I'm taking you back to mine." As I stood up I grasped his bloody bruised hand in my own, if I had to describe the feeling it was like just that single touch brought goose bumps that consumed my whole body.

All he was capable to do was nod seeing as his whole body was still in a state of exhaustion.

"Fuck, I don't have a car." I said out loud bringing my hand up and pushing the few stands of hair away from my face. I remembered I walked the 15-minute walk to the town center shit! I can't let him walk that far he might pass out.

I pull out my phone knowing my mother would come by any minute on her way home. I really wasn't looking forward to this conversation of asking an unknown stranger access into our home but I know for a fact his not dangerous.

As I retrieved my phone from the back pocket of my jeans I saw one message from my best friend Zoe

-

BITCH NEWS NOW, I'm having a heart attack. FUCK ITS OVER –Z
-

I already knew what her text would ultimately be about Harry, what has happened now. I really hope they found him. Knowing his been missing for a month is so upsetting. I love him to bits and to think someone in their right might actually thought it was a good idea to kidnap him is beyond me.

Before calling my mother I quickly look up Harry Styles in Google hoping to see what Zoe's new freak out is about.

-

ALL OVER FOR ONE DIRECTION

As a month rolled by in the unknown disappearance of teenage heartthrob Harry Styles we were all left to wonder what would happen to the other three boys of the band.

Liam Payne, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson have finally spoken, and they have come to terms that they might not ever see one of their best mates again.

Today is the day. A day that the world will never be able to forget, the day the band split.

Payne, Tomlinson and Horan today held a press conference with their other best mate and ex-band member Zayn Malik stating that after not hearing a word about Harry whereabouts they have decided to call it quits.

Payne stated, "I haven't been able to sleep in days let alone think about performing knowing his out there alone. We as a band have decided to call it quits. It's just not the same without him."

"We still have hope, all four of us here do. We hope his okay; I have been spending, as much time as possible making sure his family is okay. I'm losing my mind knowing his alone, we're a family, and without him it's broken." Tomlinson stated as he almost shed a tear, just thinking about what's happened.

Horan normally the fun loving member of the band couldn't even come to terms with the situation, you could see it in his face he had lost hope. Horan couldn't even piece together a single sentence today at the conference.

So today we embark on a new chapter a chapter where directioners and all of society will miss the lovely 5 boys who created music for the world, today starts a new section we all never wanted to happen.

Skye Dean.
'The Daily Telegraph.'

-

The thought of the band actually splitting up wasn't a surprise I knew it was coming but the shock of actually reading those words, knocked the wind right out of me. I was in complete and utter disbelief. All the memories of Zoe and I staying up late and watching 1D vines and movies coming back in this very moment.

After minutes of staring into space I remembered the male standing beside me, his tired eyes almost closing over as we speak.

I quickly dial my mother's number hoping she will pick up almost immediately. On the other end of the line all I could hear was the constant ringing, I started to believe she wouldn't pick up. I was about to end the call when I heard a change in the ringing sequence.

"Alyssa Bennett, this better be good! Or so help me God." My Mother's annoying loveable voice rang though the speaker.

"Hello Mother, I need you to pick me up. Pleaseee" I plea as I turn around and see the mystery man fighting with his body to stay awake.

"Where the fuck are you, and what have you done now?" She angrily replies informing me that this is going to be a long afternoon.