58

Here is a new update to celebrate 1K followers ❤️

Now need to see if we can reach 500K views, which will happen if you all go back and read the book again lol...jk that's too much to ask for.

Just comment more, like atleast 200 comments and 700 votes and we might make it to top 10 once again and that will help reach more people

 *** Nanda ***

How dare he tell Sruthi that there are other men interested in her? 

How dare he lie?

That chameleon!

This is going to be the end of him!

I thought to myself as I stormed into the fencing chambers, but was amazed at what I saw. 

This is the first time I actually witnessed the king and Queen having a sword fight and 'Good god!' was the only thought my brain could come up with. Adi always told me that the Queen is making good progress and is on par with soldiers that are being trained by me but I never believed him. 

For one, I always pictured the Queen as an innocent little angel and was never able to even imagine her with a sword and two, it is an undeniable fact that the resources provided are different. 

My soldiers get to practice with different people, with different capabilities, and mindsets. They get to experience diversity, hence making it easier for them to level up and assess their strengths and weaknesses.

On the other hand, Adi is the only one the Queen ever practised with and he has only one skill level - exceptional. That means he has to actively restrain himself and battle at a level way lower than his natural ability and adopt different mindsets and personalities in order to train the Queen and dare I say he did it to perfection.

Only the brightest warriors are capable of being the greatest teachers, a quote from the old king came to my mind.

Adi is truly exceptional in every aspect!

Wait! 

Why the hell am I praising him. 

I take it back. 

I take it all back. 

This is the Queen's achievement. 

Yes, it's her acheivement.

"General!" I heard the Queen call out, being distracted by my presence, and the next thing I heard is her sword being knocked out.

"Ouch," she said outloud holding onto her wrist that was affected by the force of being knocked out.

"You okay, Vaishu?" Adi immediately grabbed onto her wrist and enquired as if he isn't the one who caused the pain.

The Queen nodded and whispered that she is okay.

"You can't afford to be distracted in a battle field, love," he stated examining the wrist himself although anyone from a mile away could say that the pain would've been long gone.

I am not jealous but I would like to emphasize that the last time he knocked out my sword like that, he asked the same question and gave me a disappointed look when I told him that I am alright.

Love makes people blind!

"What brings you here, general?" he asked turning towards me.

Right!