Merry Christmas (filler)

Comincia dall'inizio

Brook: hmm now I wonder who's this for. He shakes it but Gus stops him before he could shake it more.

Gus: I'd be careful with that one brook it's very very uhh ( thinks a excuse so he doesn't give the gift out on what it is)  for Luz .

Brook: oh Right sorry I didn't know that. He wraps the gift up putting a nice little bow on it handing it over to them.

Hunter: thanks brook but hey I think willow could also use your help too I think we got most of these gifts covered .

Gus: yeah we appreciate your help buddy. Smiles at him.

Brook: very well then I'll see you two later . He got up and walked back upstairs heading towards the backyard where he sees a small tree hut bush thing that willow made with her magic and devil fruit .

Brook: knock knock . He uses his boney hand to knock on the little plant hut to grab willow attention which it did as it opens up by itself letting him but it was a bit small so he had to crouch down to her inside .

There he saw her doing the same thing like the others were doing wrapping presents .

Willow: oh hey brook whatcha need . Stops at what she doing and looks up at him.

Brook: oh nothing I thought I'd come by and help you out like I did with the others since they got most of their own things covered well Luz mainly did a lot of gifts thanks to her light fruit .

Willow: oh ok but hey could you help by passing me that pair of scissors .

Brook: oh why of course ( grabs the them and hands them over to her ) here you go.

Willow: thanks brook I appreciate it. She grows a nice beautiful poinsettias flowers on her head which she cuts off her body with the scissors.

Which made the skeletal musician confused since he thought she was going to use them to cut the wrapping but guess .

Willow: anyway you mind holding this for me. Hands him a box while she turns around grab more paper for it .

Brook mind: boy these sure are a lot gifts and I thought my old crew liked Christmas so much yohohoh oh I'd remember those good ole times luffy Ussop and chopper  always having a snowman building contest or , when Zoro gets himself drunk on the eggnog which always had alcohol in it , or franky making gifts for the crew , Robin reading holiday tales to chopper, and how could I forget when sanji had to chase Luffy for eating all the food. Brook would cherish those memories in his head for as long as he lives .

Willow: and done there we go done that thanks brook. While brook was having his little flashback willow took this to wrap the gift up .

Brook: oh uhh your welcome willow im glad I could be of service. He smiles as he was Done helping willow as well.

Willow : yep I really appreciate your help brook and hey I think Ms noceda could use some help as well.

Brook : right I can go see if she does your welcome willow . He leaves the small hut but accidentally hits his head on the way out .

With that he entered back inside the house where he saw Luz was done wrapping gifts as king laid on her lap sleeping .

He entered the kitchen where he saw the others preparing for other stuff.

Camila: hola brook . She waved at him before putting down a chair on the table .

Brook: hello Ms noceda I thought I might come and help out with y'all since the kids got everything handled with the gifts and I saw vee is done with setting the table and see Lilith and Eda having a chat with each other in the living room .