everytime | wooyoung x reader

pairing: ex!Wooyoung x reader

word count: 1400

genre: college au, smut, a bit off angst

warnings: public sex, spanking, fingering

--------

This was not a normal party. You read the conditions sent to you by your friend.

This specific party was hosted by another college's fraternity representatives. You wonder what went through their minds when coming up with such a concept.

This was basically an orgy.

You still dressed the part, or lack there of. A white, long-sleeved crop top adorned with a black mini skirt that hung just underneath your ass. You are not wearing any panties - they were just gonna come off anyway.

The apparent bouncer let's you in, but not without smacking your ass as you walk by.

On a normal day, you'd kick him where the sun don't shine. But his behavior was expected at these kinds of parties.

You're also there to get fucked by anyone. You need to forget about your ex that dumped you two weeks ago.

He told you you weren't able to satisfy him in bed, leaving you heartbroken. He broke it off to go and sleep with other women.

You attending this party was a step in gaining that confidence back that he took from you that night.

You walk into a room, already seeing lots of people having sex. Everyone was naked and sweaty, moaning out their pleasures.

You make your way into a different part of the house, seeing multiple girls getting ate out on the kitchen counter.

A guy that was seemingly watching over everyone spots you, inviting you over to him.

?: You new to these types of parties?

Y/n: Yeah... That obvious?

?: The clothes gave it away. You can put them in this bag and get them back later.

Y/n: Thanks.

He gave you a huge permanent marker, setting your things into a cabinet. You make sure to remember which one if you plan on getting out of there.

?: I'm Yeonjun, by the way.

You introduce yourself as he helps you onto the counter. He spreads your legs, looking at you in silent permission.

You nod, giving him the go-ahead.

His lips wrap around your clit, making you arch into his mouth. He licks up and down your folds, giving you such a euphoric orgasm.

He just continues devouring your pussy, feeling your legs wrap around his head.

Your eyes flutter open, proving to be a mistake. You lock eyes with a very angry Wooyoung, your ex-boyfriend.

But he has no right to be angry. He broke up with you and said you were terrible at it. He's probably been with multiple girls since then!

You smirk, pushing Yeonjun further into your pussy. His tongue fucks into your cunt, making you cum again.

He takes a breather, cheek against your thigh.

Yeonjun: You've loosened up now, I suggest you go find someone to dick you down. I've got to check on the other party guests.

You smile and nod, thanking him for helping you feel more comfortable with this sort of thing. You walk out, trying to avoid your ex-boyfriend, but it was no use.