5

"So," I started as he began to pull out of the parking spot. "We would move on from being friends to being what, exactly?" I gathered all my courage to look at him while I asked him this. The look on his face was amused and flirtatious. I rolled my eyes.

"Id like to take you somewhere." He grinned and made a left turn. Down some side streets and up the road, he turned into a small parking lot next to the lake. He turned off the engine and unbuckled his seat belt. He turned to face me. "When I saw you in the bar last night," His tone was dark, all gravel. "And I saw that asshole trying to fuck with you. I watched the whole thing. There was something about you. It was like I could see flames trailing around you." He chuckled. "I mostly interfered so that guy would go home with all his teeth. I wanted to know why those flames were there. And if they burned."

I froze for a moment. Flames? Around me? I never saw them or felt them. I looked at him, confusion painted on my already bright red face. "You are bad company, Little Girl. I can tell."

"Will you stop calling me that?" I burst. "I'm not even that much younger than you!" He smiled at me with some amusement.

"14 years, Arabella." The sound of my name being said by him made my blood run cold. I looked at his face in amazement. The way he left me confused and frustrated last night is not any brighter to me, still.

"I want you to tell me why we 'can't' be friends." I demanded. He sighed, his heavy shoulders dropping.

"Because when I looked at you last night, I could see some things in you. I could see how you'd break me. How if I kept playing into my curiosity, you'd have me wrapped around your finger." He looked up to meet my gaze. His eyes sparkling as the sunset reflected in them. This man sitting next to me, this dark man, he made something in me so excited. But I didn't know why.

"And that makes me bad company?" I practically whispered. I trailed my finger tips lightly across the back of his hand that was resting on the gear shift. I felt his muscles tense under me. I started to realize what he meant. He felt the same strange adrenaline i felt when he put his hand on my back at the bar last night. Something about the way he tensed up under my touch was adding fuel to the fire.  "Dean," I said, trying to steady my voice. "Do I look like trouble to you?" I asked in a hushed voice, trailing my fingertips up the length of his forearm.

In a sudden, swift movement, Dean grasped my wrist and leaned over, pinning me to my seat. "You don't know, Little girl." His voice was grave and raspy, his breathing pitched. "There's so much about you that's trouble. I could make you understand that so easily." He pressed his face closer to mine. His nose brushed against mine and his hand came up to my chin. His thumb brushed my lower lip. I don't know what made me do it, but I took his thumb into my mouth and sucked. He pressed his lips together drawing back a groan.

When his thumb was out of my mouth, he kept my lips drawn open with the same thumb that had been in my mouth. He kissed me with my mouth open, his tongue grazed mine and his hand rested softly on the side of my neck. I slitted my eyes open and noticed the windows of his car were all fogged over. I felt my seat recline backward. I felt Deans hard, warm body drape over me. My hands exploring his torso and abdomen under his shirt and he trailed kisses and small bites down my neck.

Tilting my head back, soft moans escaped me as he kissed and big my neck and collar bones. I felt his warm, rough hands run down my side. He followed his hand along my waist and hips, trailed his fingers up my shirt and under my bra. His fingers found my stiff nipple and tugged at it softly, earning another moan from me.

"That sound." He growled the statement, moving his hand to cup my chin and face me to meet his gaze. "That's exactly why you're trouble. That sound could be addictive to someone like me." People like him? "I love hearing that sound. It fuels me." He kept eye contact with me as he trailed his hand down my body once more. He stopped at the button of my jeans. "If you say 'stop', I'll stop. But unless you do, I'm going on." His eyes were dark, even though the dazzling blue in them was still shimmering.

I didn't say anything. Instead, I kissed him in response. I felt the muscles in his arm tense as he undid the button and pulled down the zipper. I kept thinking to myself that I was smart to shave everything. I felt his warm fingers slip under the band of my panties and let out an excited groan. The anticipation was getting to me. It seemed to be getting to Dean, too. He readjusted himself over me so he was hovering. "Look at me." He demanded and my eyes darted directly to his. He grinned devilishly as he ran one finger in circles around my clit.

My legs twitched and my breath caught. Still holding my gaze, Dean slid his finger down my wet slit. As much as I tried not to be too loud, an anxious whimper left me. This made something in Deans eyes light up. He slid his finger in me slowly, as he did he planted kisses down my neck and chest. My hands ran up his back and I pulled him a bit closer. Feeling his rough touch pumping in and out of me, I moaned softly into his ear. I felt his hard, labored breathes on my neck as he slid in another finger, causing me to moan more.

My moans filling his car and fueling him, Dean pumped his fingers in and out of me faster. Quickly, I felt the pleasure build in my lower stomach. "Dean...Oh god, Dean! You're gonna make me cum!" I cried out.

I heard Dean mumble 'fuck' lustfully under his breath as he hovered himself over me again. He plunged his fingers in me deep and curled them. He repeated this over and over, making my back arch. "I want you to look at me while you cum, Little Girl." His voice all gravel and lust. "Moan for me. Scream if you need to. I wanna hear you, Little Girl!"

I locked eyes with him intensely as a wave of ecstasy washed over my whole body and the build up in my stomach exploded. "Such a good girl." Dean mumbled. Crying out in pleasure, my eyes rolled back. When I gained focus on my vision again, Dean was smiling at me. He looked proud. He kissed me again.

"We'd move on from being friends, to this." He stated.