"I can't hear you B. Tell me if you gotta cum or I'm not letting you."

The blonde let out a loud moan before she attempted to form her sentence again. "Y-yes daddy!" She thought the answer would be sufficient since she answered the question. "Yes daddy what? I don't know what you saying yes to if you don't tell me."

"You know better mama, say the whole sentence right or I'm finna make you hold it." B groaned, knowing she wouldn't be able to hold off for much longer. But she knew that she was going to struggle trying to get the whole sentence out in one go.

"Fuuckk!! Yesss daddy I-I have to cummm!! Pleaseee let me cum daddy, pleasee." Honey breathlessly moaned out, hoping that the sentence was more adequate. "Good girl, you do such a good job listening to daddy, I love when you say please."

"You gon make a mess baby?" Feeling like she wouldn't be able to hold it for much longer, B just started to beg the woman to let her release. "Answer that last question for me then I promise you can squirt for me mama."

"Ohhh fuckk-"

"Go faster B." Onika watched as the beauty in front of her struggled through the phone, falling in love with the view. "YESSSS!! OH MY GOD!!! I-I," Honey had to take a deep breath to continue. "I'm gonna make a mess for you daddy!!"

"You can cum beautiful." Those four words elicited a rush of juices from the pretty blonde, she indeed did make a mess. "Fuck, you squirting everywhere." The stream ran for while before it was over, it was clear that she had been holding off for quite some time.

"Sh-shittt, fuck that felt so gooddd." B spoke after she finally calmed down from her high. "I know it did mama. You looked so damn sexy too, making my dick hard as fuck." Similar to the gorgeous woman in her phone, Nicki needed some sweet release.

"Thank you baby," the southern woman got up to wash her hands. Damn I should've told her to lick them. "Go head and go home so you can bust a nut." Nicki heard Honey yell from her bathroom and rolled her eyes, "You always got a joke,"

She waited till B got back to the phone, "Go head and wash them sheets, Squirtle."The blonde playfully gasped before she busted out laughing, causing Onika to do the same. "Keep playing and you not getting it again."

The beautiful black-haired woman smacked her lips, "Mannn whatever. You know this dick too good to give up." The hazel-eyed woman couldn't argue with that, she felt too much bliss when she was with Nicki to let it go.

"Yeah yeah yeah, nobody cares. Now go home, you've been at work long enough, I'll text you tomorrow." Nika wished she could stay on the phone with the woman all night, but she knew she couldn't. "Okay beautiful, good night."

The pretty woman said her good night and they hung up the phone. After her extra time at the office, Onika finally headed him to her wife. She knew she wouldn't have to explain herself and why she stayed at work for so long.

There were times where Nicki would stay at work to go over any and everything she felt looked out of place or wrong. Most times that would take Onika an extra hour or two to do, so eventually every time her wife came home a little late, Lady stopped questioning it.

She walked into her home, closing and locking the door behind her. Nicki looked over to see her wife sitting on the couch in one of her oversized shirts with no bottoms. Onika was still very horny from her two encounters with her blonde mistress, so the sight of her wife turned her on even more.

She licked her lips, staring at the woman. Zaire happened to look over, tearing her eyes away from the television screen. "Oh! Hey baby I didn't even see you." Onika's wife got up from her seat and wrapped her in a warm embrace.