Maybe at next life....Part 1

Warning:

This plot contain highly risky content like Murdur,Serial killing.

Readers are asked to read this oneshot at your own risk.

The highly disturbing thing is given with 🚨🚨🚨🚨.

Precaution:Sad ending....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

PLACE:SOMEWHERE AT THE CITY OUTSKIRTS

TIME :NIGHT 2 PM

"Ahhhh" the scream of the young man echoed through the entire dark and silent building.

His entire body was covered with blood.His whole five fingers have been chopped off from his both right hands and a mixture of sulphuric acid is being poured over his wounds.

His cry reached the high decibal and the killer was satisfied with that.

His eyes were closed and he let out a pleasure sigh as he heard the cry of his victim.

The killer:Are you feeling the pain?This is how that young boy would have felt when you poured the hot coffee at his face that too for not putting the sugar which is clearly not his mistake.

His eyes were producing streams of tears in pain.Immediately a nail was hammered against his eyes.His stomach is being tore into two and he poured the coffee on the tore stomach part.

By the time,the poor victim's life was seperated from his body.The killer grunted in response.......

That killer:Shit,I must have prolonged it a bit longer.I miss the trill.What can I do???

Then he moved towards his another victim a woman of 20's who was lying their with her clothes on and tied to the bed.He slowly poured the hot water on her face making her get up with a jerk.

She screamed loudly looking at her being kidnapped.She saw her killer who was there with a black thick hoodie and a black mask that covered his entire face.

She saw her killer who was there with a black thick hoodie and a black mask that covered his entire face

That girl tried pleading him

That girl:hey who the f***** are you?Are you going to rape me?If yes,then please untie me.I can give you the pleasure but please leave....AHHHH...

She screamed a lot when she noticed that he cut the wrist of her hand.He immediately took a hot iron rod and kept it on her bare foot many time making her feel she wanna die instead of enduring the pain.

He also poured the same Sulphuric acid mixture into the girls mouth for her filthy words.

That killer:Paining?More than the small girl for whom you gave this same treatment for not cleaning your room properly.